According to the parts lists, my TD-14 takes one p/n injector while the lower serial numbered ones take a different one.  The same is true for my TD-14A.  They take two different injectors (and different from the -14's).  I don't know about 6's & 9's.  In any case, if you're looking for injectors, let us know where you find them.  I've had problems with my -14 and in every case I had to send an injector out for repair.

Vic

Ask injectpumped , he’s very knowledgeable about injectors 

need to know clocking  and pump type

regardless you are going to get cleaning and very little parts  some of the  nozzles and body were out there for $100+

52613d is the std type

then the "A" type with various # where the mount/threads or internals are different

• 8 months later...
On 8/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, Dome.us said:

Any one know if td6 , 9 and 14 are the same injectors 

I have a 43 TD6, small injectors, very worn nozzles. My 53 has larger injectors that i just had done in Modesto, they just moved to Oregon around Portland. Example not actual size 1" diameter and 4-5" long  and larger almost 2" diameter and 2.5 to 3" stubby.

I would doubt they would be the same being the last part of the fuel delivery...MB Cat would tell us then which ones were the best and how to set and test them...RIP John

photo s may show they are bosch,  us made  or german from' 38 and shipped prior if so  90% likely to get parts

pump lines and entry angle helps

On 8/26/2019 at 6:23 PM, 560Dennis said:

Ask injectpumped , he’s very knowledgeable about injectors 

thanks for the plug, but I am no expert on these old injectors.

as said with photos expect it could be factory bosch setup 

koo changed all his to ih for logistics and had parts on offer 3yrs back

as of 5 yrs much most/ (way more than Ih) was stock repairable

https://www.google.com/search?q=international+td6+with+bosch+injection&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS520US570&oq=international+td6+with+bosch+injection&aqs=chrome..69i57.13721j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8