Takin' a day off!

amsashooter

2 hours ago, amsashooter said:

Toy tractors for the first 5000 kids.

Very cool!

22 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

No CaseIH is advertising. Fiat makes cars.

Guess you didn't hear.......FIAT OWNS CaseIH NH. So it may say CaseIH on the ad, but really FIAT owns the ad?! And yea FIAT makes tractors too.....shiny red ones that say CASEIH on em?!

Rick

Okay so I guess in your liberal mind if you buy insurance from liberty mutual you would say you are really buying it from UPS as they own liberty mutual.

CaseIH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat the check gets made out to CIH not Fiat.

4 hours ago, jass1660 said:

Okay so I guess in your liberal mind if you buy insurance from liberty mutual you would say you are really buying it from UPS as they own liberty mutual.

CaseIH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat the check gets made out to CIH not Fiat.

Yea and then CaseIH hands that money over to FIAT. To think that FIAT doesn't tell CaseIH what to do, who's going to be CEO and so on. So no argument there. CaseIH is a wholly OWNED subsidiary! Key word there.........OWNED!

Just cause I'm curious and you are about the only one who does it, just why do you call me a liberal?

Rick  

My sister in law and her husband used to get season tickets for the Twins every year. The after the strike they quit. Don't think they have been to a MLB game sense.

I never been to any pro sport event. 

Rick

I took the boys to Milwaukee for a game on Saturday. I live about 60 miles east of Target field (Minneapolis) but we choose to drive 300 miles one way to cheer our favorite team. Weather was perfect for tailgating and the seats were great. Scoobie Doo even threw out the first pitch.

IMG_20190824_154929971.thumb.jpg.b034812c85ce63b38698103eca0e6cf9.jpgIMG_20190824_165536288.thumb.jpg.533f3df20bfb9fea798c7c5ad01e075c.jpgIMG_20190824_175314394_HDR.thumb.jpg.e83fc910e3a16c4ce680f2a8aed46d0d.jpgIMG_20190824_180208514_HDR.thumb.jpg.3c4a9947748e3b58bf439695c1eaea05.jpg

Sounds like it’s something about your kid being associated with baseball in some type of way so I would guess so?

9 hours ago, jass1660 said:

No CaseIH is advertising. Fiat makes cars.

Actually a Chrysler minivan is made by fiat,caseIH is made and powerd by fiat. Newb holland is built by fiat, also powerd with fiat engines. Its all fiat. All fiat means is F-ix I-t A-gain T-ony.  I'm sorry but its just a simple case of how cheap and poorly built of a product can we get away with. IH was great. New holland use to offer top equipment. J.I case made some great tillage tractors. Even the Chrysler line wasn't that bad. Now it all hides behind one name. All that the fiat group has done is gobble up decent companies and dilute them with cheaper outsources in term dragging the company's name,employees,product,and quality through the dirt. Its a sad sing for quality workmanship. We have had plenty of problems with modern new holland machines to tide me over. I will run with my IH990 9ft haybine LONG before I would touch a new holland diskbine or haybine. The new holland equipment is great if you dont plan on going past 2000hrs or 175 acers. Im not trying to say that there all bad. Im just going off of the 4 new and 2 used lemons we have juiced. 

Really cool, I went to a major league game for the first time this year, red socks at Fenway, can’t wait to go back.

Archived