I have a T 340 dozer that when I try to push it will stop but if you in gauge the clutch and release it will move and kick out again the motor does not reave up or and bad sounds

stops because the clutch is weak?

kick out?  is your shuttle kicking out of forward/reverse?

No sir it does not kick out of gear, the only thing it does is stop with a load or if you push up against a tree

time for sun disc servicing

did it do this suddenly?

both sides equally?

sets out and a lot of crap around "low" seat base/

failure of pad tensioner (adjuster) under seat  rusted away and or cheap (50 yr) c clip

if it was gradual and still = for both 1/2 turn adjustment  at top cover seat sides (plenty of soaking and care to prepare)....

still need to get a bore scope in and confirm lining intact first

Thanks i'll check this out and I will ask the man I got it from if it just happen or what again Thanks

Probably just need the steering clutches adjusted.  Check to see how much adjuster bolt is sticking out on either side below the seat.  You likely just need to loosen the lock nuts and tighten the adjuster bolt (clockwise) for each side in 1/2 turn at a time like MMI was saying.  Do 1/2 turn adjustment on both sides.  If it still slips, do 1/2 turn more and so on until it doesn't slip anymore. 

If you end up having to go in too far with the adjusters on either side, you can also check the single adjuster bolt under your seat.  It will be the one with a keeper and a small retainer bolt next to it that prevents it from turning.  Unlike the adjusters on either side of the seat, this one has to be "loosened" (turned counter-clockwise) to increase clutch pressure.  If it comes out of the hole when you try to turn it counter clockwise, it is likely an earlier model that had a spring clip that is damaged or has come off.  The later models used pins that tended to hold better.  

Below is a picture from someone else's post showing what you're looking for for the steering clutch adjustment bolts on either side.

image.png.68f78b180bf5e370011db4e1274459ef.png

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the one under the seat, but it isn't hard to find.

-Phillip