Sign in to follow this  
Jsmith8940

How I spent saterday

An older gentleman from the next town over contacted my dad to haul around 20 old tractors to an auction about 40 miles away. We hauled 4 loads on saterday. None of the tractors ran to load them, although he said they all ran 15 years ago.  Most were stored inside old barns. We loaded them with a cat skid steer and his 1456 with a loader.  There is an f12, 660, fergeson, I think a farmall regular, Farmall M, Massey 33, John Deere B, w9, super H, John Deere G, super A ih, cub, farmall H.  Here's some pics.

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

Quite a drag for a pickup...

He still has a w4, an f20, an H, and some old minni moline, and one more I can't remember. Here's some pics of some of his tractors he's not selling. His 1456 he bought new. He has 2 6030 john deeres. He also has a 1950T oliver and a G1355 oliver, a green Minni moline. His 186 hydro is very slick 

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

I didn't think any were loaded to awful heavy. They all loaded really well, except the 660. Of course the heaviest one would have the brakes or planetary or something locking the rear tires up. 

15 hours ago, Jsmith8940 said:

I didn't think any were loaded to awful heavy. They all loaded really well, except the 660. Of course the heaviest one would have the brakes or planetary or something locking the rear tires up. 

If they sit the brakes on those 660's lock up tight. Ask me how i know......

Too bad he didnt try to get as many as he could running. Probably sell better.

Curious what the moline is...

I think we are going back this saterday to haul the rest. I'll get pics of the rest. I doubt the moline is anything special. None of the others he is selling are.

• Like 1

They are going to Hoffmanns sale in effingham, KS. I think the end of sept.  I'm not sure of the year on the G. It looks like a good paint job on it.

49 minutes ago, Jsmith8940 said:

They are going to Hoffmanns sale in effingham, KS. I think the end of sept.  I'm not sure of the year on the G. It looks like a good paint job on it.

Any chance you could get the serial #?

8 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Any chance you could get the serial #?

Yea I will try to remember