1snappyIH

Six-Speed Special_parts needed

Hello,

Looking for assistance to possible sources of parts for my 1929 Six-Speed Special.  Purchased a truck this weekend "as-is" with the snap ring on the throw out assembly out of its groove.  Anxious to see the truck roll under its own power, we put it back into the groove on the sleeve and trunnion collar, only to have it pop off immediately when the clutch pedal was pressed.  Would like to replace the entire throw out bearing assembly if I can locate either good used or new parts.   According to the manual that jingles1928 so graciously provided me the parts I believe I need would be:

- 20089V   CL-729   SNAP RING

- 20085V  CL-725   TRUNNION COLLAR

- 20086V  CL-723   RELEASE BEARING

possibly

- 20088VA  CL-721-1  RELEASE SLEEVE

Also the truck is missing the accelerator pedal.  If anyone has an extra assembly, I would appreciate the opportunity to purchase it.  Again I believe the part numbers are:

-    879VA  ACCELERATOR PEDAL

- 13603V   ACCELERATOR PEDAL ROD

-     917V   ACCELERATOR BRACKET

-     920V   ACCELERATOR LEVER

- 13604V  ACCELERATOR CONTROL CROSS ROD

Thanks in advance...

Quick update... pulled the tranny, bellhousing and clutch.   The clutch is like new, the bearing however was froze up against the sleeve.  Thinking this might have something to do with the snap spring popping off?   Any suggestions would be appreciated as well as any leads as to where I might be able to find even a used throw out bearing, or bearing and sleeve or even the throw out bearing, sleeve, collar and snap ring.  

IMG_8921.JPG

IMG_8946.JPG

Hello, I am new to this site and a new owner of a 1927 six speed special. I am interested in seeing more photos of your project and sharing your information as mine is limited. 

Thanks Phil