7288cdn

806 exhaust manifold

I am crushing an 806 diesel engine (seized) and wondered if it is worth the trouble to get the exhaust manifold off.  Do they rot out and break like the old gas tractors did?  If I go that deep it won't be much trouble to get the diesel pump off but I would have to be pretty desperate to go to the trouble to install a pump that had been sitting for 20 years even though it is still sealed up.  

Exhaust manifold is worthless.  The pump, drive gear and shaft are worth pulling off.

What the serial number on the motor? 

Roosa Master injection pump not worth much.  If it was an IH RD, it would be very well worth taking it off and selling to Diesel Repair shop.  Even the fuel injection lines are valuable for either make of pump.  

7 hours ago, 7288cdn said:

is worth the trouble to get the exhaust manifold off

Pm me if you take it off I could use a good one Thanks

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, 7288cdn said:

I am crushing an 806 diesel engine (seized) and wondered if it is worth the trouble to get the exhaust manifold off.  Do they rot out and break like the old gas tractors did?  If I go that deep it won't be much trouble to get the diesel pump off but I would have to be pretty desperate to go to the trouble to install a pump that had been sitting for 20 years even though it is still sealed up.  

I just saw your post,while trying to find information to repair my 806. I am in need of the injector pump shaft that is stamped with the numbers 16863 on the end. My 806 has the roosa master dbgfc637-3d. I would be interested in buying the shaft if you have this one.

There are only two different shafts correct?  Our 806 snapped one a few years ago, dealer was able to get one easily, at the time.