Sign in to follow this  
James Wilson

Roll Call

How many International 274 owners on this forum? I have an 84 Int 274 with 653 hrs, and I just met a Kubota Dealer in NC that have one with 200 hrs.

Correction, 83 model 274. Wow no one on here has a 274, that makes mine worth the big bucks.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, James Wilson said:

Correction, 83 model 274. Wow no one on here has a 274, that makes mine worth the big bucks.

It’s been my experience that whenever I think I’ve got something I think is valuable because it’s rare it turns out it’s just a mongrel no one wants. I wish you luck with your golden goose 

• Haha 1

274 has the 66/86 series front look. Unusual tractors, I always thought they were the last iteration of the Farmall A.

According to Tractor Data you have one of about 9000 made.    A product of IH's joint venture  with Komatsu.

They are not rare, but hard to find. When I got mine in 07. it took me two years to find one that was close. They sale right up there with the tractors you guys like. Mine is not for sale.

They are nothing great, then I have never seed a International, or any other brand that is. It is all about what one like.

If no one on this forum have one but me, that mean there are 8,999 tractors out there, plus the ones at Tractorhouse.

• Like 1

Correction, there were 8,999 out there.  I'm sure there's been a number of them knocked on the head since 1985

Wife's family has one and I pasted one on the side of the road for sale a couple days ago ex co worker had a mint one he sold it on a sale when he got outta tabacco 

neighbor sold one a couple yrs back i think he got around 3000 for it - nothing out of the ordinary just another tractor