Sledgehammer

Who is going to HCOP?

For you guys that go on multiple days... what would you say is normally the single best day to be there? As I said above, my dad and I are planning on going Friday... that was the day we went 2 years ago, and it seemed to be a good day to be there. Figured it gave everyone a day to get there and set up, but was before many would be leaving. But, even after only one day, there was a lot of crops picked and ground worked (I do know they roll it and work it again, though.) Anyway, figuring on Friday, but we are flexible (unfortunately, a one day trip is the only option), just wanted to hear opinions on Thursday. 

Either way, in my opinion, HCOP is the greatest tractor show out there, and I know that I will already be looking forward to 2021 by the time we are headed home next week!

I think the best day is the first day as there aren't as many people as Fri, still allot though.

• Like 1

I am hoping to make it over.  Not sure which day but will be a long day trip for me. 

Here's how you'll know it's me lol

19862.jpeg

1 minute ago, B.B. said:

I am hoping to make it over.  Not sure which day but will be a long day trip for me. 

Here's how you'll know it's me lol

19862.jpeg

It would be a long day pulling that bush hog around.....

• Haha 3

Scrubbing the inside of the trailer, funny how one drop of oil makes aluminum horrible slick to walk on.

KIMG0348.JPG

I’ll be there Saturday 

1 hour ago, Brady Boy said:

Packing my bag. BK.

That’s gonna be a hard motorcycle ride to get there on time Bill?  😊

49 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

That’s gonna be a hard motorcycle ride to get there on time Bill?  😊

Kids and grandaughter are visiting, from Tennessee, I hop a plane Tuesday, lol. BK.

Just now, CentMO3088 said:

We'll be there Friday and Saturday. Any discussion of a meet and greet?

5pm central time (local) at Pete’s semi trailer. Dynos and such on display with a big port-a-cool keeping the heat away.  It was mentioned earlier in this thread.  Hope to see you there

3 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

5pm central time (local) at Pete’s semi trailer. Dynos and such on display with a big port-a-cool keeping the heat away.  It was mentioned earlier in this thread.  Hope to see you there

Thanks, I see it now. Haven't been active on here for quite a while. Need to get caught up. We'll be looking for you all. 

On August 15, 2019 at 3:12 PM, TheIHMan said:

If I can get off work Friday I plan on being there Friday and Saturday and pulling in the ITPA show Saturday night. 

What are you going to pull  the M The red iron express or the 856 you ran at threshermansthresher and

The tractor pulls start at 4pm according to their website.  For those that been to this show before,  is there a lot of seating?  Is bleacher style seating?  Thinking about bringing a cushion to sit on,  can only pack so much on the airplane.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, redturbo said:

The tractor pulls start at 4pm according to their website.  For those that been to this show before,  is there a lot of seating?  Is bleacher style seating?  Thinking about bringing a cushion to sit on,  can only pack so much on the airplane.  Thanks.

Bleachers and last time there was not an abundance of seating. 

Planning on Saturday so far

16 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

Kids and grandaughter are visiting, from Tennessee, I hop a plane Tuesday, lol. BK.

I was in Spokane last week for a work conference.  Stayed at the double tree.   Went on a boat/dinner tour on Cor D'lene lake one night.  Sure was pretty country out there. 

16 hours ago, 1206 4 ever said:

What are you going to pull  the M The red iron express or the 856 you ran at threshermansthresher and

Both M's and the Red Power Express will be there, the plan now is that I might make my first pass in pro stock there. The 856 will also be there but its owner Tony will pull it. 

I am heading out in the morning. Should be there by late morning. Going to be there until mid afternoon on Saturday. Looking forward to visiting with old friends and meeting new ones. My buddy decided to come up late Thursday so I don’t even have to sleep in the truck. 👍🏼  I did have an offer for a room to stay in which I appreciate but shouldn’t need it now. 

Going to leave real soon! :)