Sign in to follow this  
Wes W

How to change video extension

I want to post videos taken with my iPhone. They have a file extension of MOV. The site will not allow this extension, can someone helpĀ me figure out how to change these to a fileĀ  type that would be acceptable?

Thanks for the help!

Wes

Upload the video to YouTube. After the video is uploaded to YouTube, you will be given a link to the video. Copy that link and paste it into your post here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Upload the video to YouTube. After the video is uploaded to YouTube, you will be given a link to the video. Copy that link and paste it into your post here.

Thanks for this info FarmallFan. I was hoping to not have to create a YouTube account, is that the only way to post videos here?

Cheers

2 hours ago, Wes W said:

Thanks for this info FarmallFan. I was hoping to not have to create a YouTube account, is that the only way to post videos here?

Cheers

If you don't want to use YouTube there are other video sharing sites. Video takes more storage space than photos do. I do not want to house that much data.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1