dads706

Gun Control......

Been listening to the left blame the latest shooting spree on Trump, gun owners, gun sellers, gun manufacturers, etc. ....

I ain't the sharpest pencil in the box, but it seems to me the person responsible for all this is the guy who pulled the trigger. 

• Like 12

I am so sick and tired of their worn out rhetoric. A gun is tool like a hammer. A person can take that hammer and build a house to provide protection for his family while another can use it to kill someone. A person can take a gun and provide food or recreation for his family while another will use it to kill someone. IT AIN'T THE TOOL THAT IS TO BLAME. I know I'm preachin' to the choir but don't they realize we know where their true motives lie?

gun owners.jpg

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, dads706 said:

Been listening to the left blame the latest shooting spree on Trump, gun owners, gun sellers, gun manufacturers, etc. ....

I ain't the sharpest pencil in the box, but it seems to me the person responsible for all this is the guy who pulled the trigger. 

It’s the same all over, not just guns,  as Finney said, it’s about controlling us. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Watch out for the King of England he might be coming after you. Really do you need a AR15 to go recreational shooting, or is there some compensation thing going on.

1 hour ago, dads706 said:

I ain't the sharpest pencil in the box,

I’m not either when it comes to stuff like this........but I’m young and ignorant in some ways, however I agree 110% with what said above. The people that can be dangerous with the guns MUST be managed 

• Like 1

1776 . It's the reason why it was indicated in the Amendments that we the citizens have the rights to bear arms. It didn't mention that we should be limited to a lesser quality type of arms that the government that WE were allowing certain things to be controlled by them had. At the time of the revolution the Minutemen had better arms and could out shoot the Red Coats by a large margin. Things would be different if it wasn't so

• Thanks 1

The most gun related violence is in the areas that have the most gun regulation because they know that they won’t be opposed by someone who is willing to defend others with a gun for the greater good.

Who do people call when they are threatened or in trouble?  Someone with a gun because they have the ability to fight back.

It is a tool and our right to have access to.  It is NOT a privilege to be taken away in order to make someone else feel warm and fuzzy because they don’t agree. 

They want complete control which won’t come without taking guns away. Because they know that the majority of gun owners won’t let others be controlled or harmed because the majority are good hard working people who want what is best for everyone.

The idiots will always find a way to hurt and kill people because they don’t care what the law says.

Just what I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wolf and sheep.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The 2A is enshrined as a Constitutional right and that ain't going to change.  No EO can change that.  No Congressional passed, POTUS signed law can change that.  It can only occur if 2/3 of the States ratify the amendment.  So, again that ain't going to happen. 

Having said that how many of us do know or have run across people, based on their utterances or actions, where we have thought that they shouldn't based on their mental state have access to guns?

I've know/have known more than a few.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SuperWD9 said:

The most gun related violence is in the areas that have the most gun regulation because they know that they won’t be opposed by someone who is willing to defend others with a gun for the greater good.

Who do people call when they are threatened or in trouble?  Someone with a gun because they have the ability to fight back.

It is a tool and our right to have access to.  It is NOT a privilege to be taken away in order to make someone else feel warm and fuzzy because they don’t agree. 

They want complete control which won’t come without taking guns away. Because they know that the majority of gun owners won’t let others be controlled or harmed because the majority are good hard working people who want what is best for everyone.

The idiots will always find a way to hurt and kill people because they don’t care what the law says.

Just what I think.

Amen

1 hour ago, 5288IH said:

Watch out for the King of England he might be coming after you. Really do you need a AR15 to go recreational shooting, or is there some compensation thing going on.

My wife loves her ar 15, it's so smooth shooting and accurate.  Do you really need a pneumatic air ratchet working on equipment?  A hand wrench will get the same tasks done.  I'll bet if you had an opportunity to go plinking on the range with an AR15 you'd want one in your gun safe too! :-)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bitty said:

1776 . It's the reason why it was indicated in the Amendments that we the citizens have the rights to bear arms. It didn't mention that we should be limited to a lesser quality type of arms that the government that WE were allowing certain things to be controlled by them had. At the time of the revolution the Minutemen had better arms and could out shoot the Red Coats by a large margin. Things would be different if it wasn't so

Bitty, don't matter how the redcoats did. What matters is that the founding fathers knew that the citizen had access to better firearms that the Continental Army had. The Army had the the French M1728 smooth bore musket. Accurate range 50-75 yards. About the same as the British "Brown Bess". Many of the militia fighters showed up with Pennsylvania long rifles with an accurate range of 200 yards. So when the 2nd Amendment was ratified the average civilian had access to all the weapons of war including cannon plus a better rifle. The repeating firearm in the lever guns was available on the civilian market when both the North and South marched to war with muzzle loader too. And to add onto that? The auto loading rifle was on the civilian market around 1905. In 1917 American soldiers and Marines marched into the trenches in Europe carrying bolt guns.

Rick 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5288IH said:

I have an AR15. They are fun. Example to keep it IH related.

you can go to any tractor pull and you get to be the driver of anyone there. Don’t tell me you’d pick the ol F20 vs the new pro stock diesel. It doesn’t matter if it’s needed or not, the point is that people with issues are going to ruin it for people that didn’t do anything wrong

• Like 1

Ya think Hollywood would be putting out movies 🎥 to discourage careless gun uses, but ! 

To the contrary they do not. They sell it , it makes them money. 

Video games the same ! 

I can’t understand how . 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lorenzo said:

E069F79C-4B24-4E6E-B89F-F33EC622A662.jpeg.b652efb207aef12bc46264fb47a70c8b.jpeg

Most of the 'insane asylums' closed???

Mike

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 5288IH said:

I agree,   How much firepower does anyone need to defend his or her home?   There has to be a limit somewhere,  Maybe we should allow rocket launchers?  Would that be enough to placate the fragile male ego?

My sister defends her home with guns. Has a vagina far as i know. Might not be a fragile male ego. But i like blanket statements all the same. 

Why does anyone care. When an old man with a bad back and failing reflexes wants to be on equal terms with a home invader. Are you going to be the one to limit his use of force? Didnt think so. 

Keep that in mind moving forward. All men are not equal. Our talents. Physical attributes. Mental prowess. And our drive make us different. When someome else has the upper hand. Id like to think id do whatever it takes to meet hellfire with hellfire. 

Shall not be infringed. 

Also. Unpopular opinion. I agree with Atila. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, gonzo 1066 said:

I agree,   How much firepower does anyone need to defend his or her home?   There has to be a limit somewhere,  Maybe we should allow rocket launchers?  Would that be enough to placate the fragile male ego?

No we need anti tank guns also, I have actually outshot people with AR15 in accuracy the bullet still has to land on something.