5 hours ago, Cool1566 said:

We will keep him and all involved in prayers tomorrow.

Since you sent him a link to here you think he will join?😁

Sometimes it takes two “hammers “ to do the job right!😏

He has never participated in a forum before. Two hammers might really keep things interesting. I’m still trying to find this one 😊

4703DA67-11A3-4129-8D12-8B2BD5639EEB.jpeg

But I don’t want to find a guy big enough to swing it! 

• Haha 1

Just got word less than 5 minutes ago that everything went well. Family is just waiting to go see him now. Answered prayers for sure!

Thank you all. It means a lot. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sledgehammer said:

Just got word less than 5 minutes ago that everything went well. Family is just waiting to go see him now. Answered prayers for sure!

Good to hear. Will continue praying for a speedy recovery. 

• Thanks 1

👍🏻👍🏻 Still praying for a speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to be late, but Prayers from Tennessee and glad to hear he is on the mend.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sledgehammer said:

That`s great Sledge!!

Thank you Lord for your blessings!

• Like 1

Glad to hear praying for a complete and speedy recovery.

• Thanks 1

God is good! Good news is great to  hear!

Dr said that he did not fit the profile for this issue.  He is doing well now and seemed to come out of surgery well. They really don’t know what caused the problem but I got the great news that I need to be checked to make sure it isn’t something hereditary.  That won’t be a big deal other than a 4 hr trip to Indy some time.  

Glad to hear your brother is doing ok. Sorry to hear about your Impending Indy trip. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sledgehammer said:

Dr said that he did not fit the profile for this issue.  He is doing well now and seemed to come out of surgery well. They really don’t know what caused the problem but I got the great news that I need to be checked to make sure it isn’t something hereditary.  That won’t be a big deal other than a 4 hr trip to Indy some time.  

Glad to hear that prayers were answered the way we were hoping for. There must be a few tractors to see on the way to Indy? 

• Thanks 1

That's great news. Thank the Lord for answering prayers. We will continue praying for a complete recovery and that you don't have the same problem, and for skilled Doctors and nurses.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bitty said:

Glad to hear that prayers were answered the way we were hoping for. There must be a few tractors to see on the way to Indy? 

I’m sure I can find some. 👍🏼

Great news, go get checked sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Good to hear!

• Thanks 1

Glad to hear your good news Sledgehammer!

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, Sledgehammer said:

I have a request to make of my friends here on RP.  My brother (33) found out about 1.5 weeks ago that he has an aneurysm on his heart.  He will have surgery this Thursday (8-8) to repair the spot and I would very much appreciate those of you who pray to keep he and the team of doctors in your thoughts.   Surgery is said to last 7-8 hrs. 

Brother took a spill on a boating trip with his in-laws about 2 weeks ago and thought he might have cracked a rib. Got x-rays and they saw something odd. (This has nothing to do with the boating spill). After more tests, this was confirmed. It was a blessing that they found it to begin with. This is getting long winded so I will stop. Thank you all in advance and I will update this in time. 

I will add that my brother and the rest of our family do believe in Jesus Christ and the power of prayer so he knows what prayer can do. 

Thanks, Todd

So sry to hear this we will pray for you and your family .this is erupted 65 wes 806 wife

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 4:43 PM, Sledgehammer said:

Glad to hear he made it through keep updates posted still praying he recovers well eeyore65

• Thanks 1

i just got home from Indy visiting my brother. He is still in the ICU. Dr came in this morning and said everything looked good but some air had gotten in his chest and partially collapsed one lung. That got fixed about 2 hours later.  Once he was breathing easier he looked, felt, and acted much better but the lung ordeal bought him another day in the ICU. Just a temporary setback but he is still headed the right direction.  

Sorry about the set back. Glad to hear thru that's he is felt and acted better. Still praying for y'all.

• Thanks 1

Glad he is doing well! Will keep praying for both of you. 

• Thanks 1

Is Eric home yet, Todd? Hope that he is improving..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

Is Eric home yet, Todd? Hope that he is improving..

Yes, he actually got to come home this afternoon. I asked how he felt and his answer was “getting better every day”.  I sent him a link to this thread and he was touched by everyone’s prayers and well wishes. 

You guys and gals are not a normal bunch of people. You are all special and that is what makes this a great place to be. This thread and many others like it in the past have made that very evident. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you. 

• Like 5

Great to hear Eric is home! 

This forum is a special place as you said. Great bunch of people for sure!

• Like 3