Prayer request

Sledgehammer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds too me like the chest X-Ray probably saved his life,some will say it's just a coincidence maybe it is, but i have seen more than one instance where a minor trip to the ER reveals a life threatening problem.We believers call it divine intervention, so i think the Lord is already looking out for him.

Sledge, I`m sure you already know that your brother has already been blessed when they found this problem before it was too late.

That fall was no accident and I truly believe God is in charge.

I will say a prayer for your brother and all who are suffering/worrying. 

What is your brother`s first name?

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Sledge, I`m sure you already know that your brother has already been blessed when they found this problem before it was too late.

That fall was no accident and I truly believe God is in charge.

X2, couldn't have said it better.  Prayers to all involved. 

Todd , prayers sent from Wi. for Eric and family for successfull surgery and recovery. I'm sure yoy willkeep us posted. John

Todd-

I know first hand the power of prayer. This online fellowship has helped me through tough medical issues.   Prayers to you Todd, your brother Eric and your family for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.  -Aaron

It all starts at 8:00am eastern time tomorrow morning. I sent him a link to this thread this evening and he appreciates all of your kind words and prayers. 

2 hours ago, Sledgehammer said:

It all starts at 8:00am eastern time tomorrow morning. I sent him a link to this thread this evening and he appreciates all of your kind words and prayers. 

We will keep him and all involved in prayers tomorrow.

Since you sent him a link to here you think he will join??

Sometimes it takes two “hammers “ to do the job right!?

Archived