Hi looking for some info , does anybody know were to get a thermostat and radiator cap for TD7E 1979 . Thanks Tom

239..?   or converted to the cummins....

Posted (edited)

I bought a rad cap for my 1978 Td7e a week ago at

Page

New 713389C2 DRESSER

For Sale Price:

AEDARSAUDBGNBOBBRLBWPBZDCADCHFCLPCNYCOPCRCCZKDKKEGPEURGBPGHSGTQHKDHNLHRKHUFIDRILSINRJODJPYKRWLBPLKRMADMXNMYRNADNIONOKNZDPABPENPKRPLNPYGQARRONRSDRUBSARSEKSGDTHBTNDTRYTWDTZSUAHUSDUYUVESXAFZARZMW $15.00
Quantity: 10
Edited by dusterpilot
left out rad cap

Thanks so much for the info !! I have another question on the fuel tank theres a small tube on the under side that drips diesel fuel its not the drain or fuel line feed or return any body have any ideas . I been running it for a while then recently it started to drip . Thanks tom 

Its at the bottom part of tank thereIMG_20190730_151837971.thumb.jpg.b623710f0072904e66323a215b0e560c.jpgs nothing attached to it it is just a little nub sticking down. 

It's the fuel tank vent, that tube goes to the top of the fill neck. The tube on the left is for the fuel tank dipstick.

IH 100C Fuel tank vent (1).jpg

Thank you for the picture , ill investigate i dont remember seeing this tube inside my tank but will look to see if its there . Tom 

1 hour ago, Tom410 said:

Thank you for the picture , ill investigate i dont remember seeing this tube inside my tank but will look to see if its there . Tom 

You need to pull the screen out to see the vent tube.

Just wanted to update i found the original tube it was cut looks like the ran a new one towards the back of the tank , hard to see if it is leaking or not welded right without empty the fuel tank . Thanks again  for the info  , Tom