Working IH binders

sugarmaker

Folks ,

Here are some pictures of a working IH binder near Bates City MO. If you have interest in working IH binders or questions about these units please pm me.

t2yu0V8.jpg

mZHgSCe.jpg 

Xot0No1.jpg

PrWsbTX.jpg

AIEpc3B.jpg

Cr6TqA4.jpg

Regards,

Chris

Interesting to see that in working order, thanks for sharing 

I like that allis wd(45)? in the first set of pictures. I’m sure the hand clutch is useful for that kind of work. Two things you don’t see often, dual rear wheels and a single front wheel. Looks great.

Good pictures from everyone. 

1 hour ago, Dan Robinson said:

Used this one row yesterday and today at our local show. Cut green corn and then run it threw a Massey Harris ensilage cutter.

20190727_090850.jpg

I've never saw an adaptor like that on the front of the tractor. Looks like a great idea to keep the radiator clean.

22 minutes ago, MarkG said:

I've never saw an adaptor like that on the front of the tractor. Looks like a great idea to keep the radiator clean.

That would be a “Super-Snoot”, and your right about keeping the radiator clean. They were adapted  to tractors with corn pickers so the  air intake was up from the trash. 

27 minutes ago, MarkG said:

Also saw them used on tractors that were reversed to use for hay sweeps

Folks,

Thanks for taking a look! The IH corn binder in the pictures is in "ready to go" working order! It and a good parts machine are available to go to a new home! Current owner is cleaning house. Let me know if there is any interest in looking at these machines in more detail.

Regards,

Chris

Archived