Driver1

Anyone in Mo. know about missing Wi. cattle dealers

Just wondering if anuone knows anything more than the media is reporting about these missing cattle dealers form Wisconsin.

They were found dead I read on Facebook 

What is the story about this?

Hadn't heard anything about this until now 

9 hours ago, Driver1 said:

Just wondering if anuone knows anything more than the media is reporting about these missing cattle dealers form Wisconsin.

i know the feedlot that has the cattle they were checking on,  i understand about 30 head. the two brothers and another man left the feedlot on Sunday , and i don't think anyone has heard from them since.

The feedlot is near Cameron and their truck was found in a commuter lot near Holt. The third man must be the key to the puzzle ,or a suspect because the media doesn't mention him.

Last I seen is it was a death investigation now. I think they arrested the guy they came to meet with. For tampering with the vehicle was the only charge last night. 

Just seen the guy they arrested is 25 and has spent 2 years in prison for selling cattle he did not own. Guessing they were wanting to know where their cattle were and he didn't have them anymore. 

My Ol lady busted up a cattle rustleing gang in Phelps county Nebraska last year . In the panhandle near Broken Bow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

My Ol lady busted up a cattle rustleing gang in Phelps county Nebraska last year . In the panhandle near Broken Bow. 

No offense but Broken Bow (center of state)  is 50 miles from Phelps County (think Holdrege) and a good 150 miles from the panhandle.  There was a guy from Chapman that was caught up in a rustling case in Custer County a few years back. Kinda funny people think cattle rustling is a thing of the far gone past.

I LIVE ABOUT 20 MILES FROM THE TWO BROTHERS HOME TOWN.FROM WHAT I HEARD THEY WENT DOWN THERE TO COLLECT SOME MONEY THE GUY OWED THEM. NEVER HEARD YET IF THEY FOUND BODIES YET. THE CHARGED THE GUY WITH TAMPPERING BECAUSE HE MOVED THEIR RENTED VEHICLE.

Don't know about you guys but I think the guilty party should be thrown in a pen housing a bull with anger issues.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nc1112 said:

No offense but Broken Bow (center of state)  is 50 miles from Phelps County (think Holdrege) and a good 150 miles from the panhandle.  There was a guy from Chapman that was caught up in a rustling case in Custer County a few years back. Kinda funny people think cattle rustling is a thing of the far gone past.

That case took place in several different counties but went to court in Phelps . It turned into insurance fraud basically . Some kind of a deal was made to reduse it to insurance fraud . 

I just asked her about it,  took place in Phelps, Custer , hall , and Cheyenne counties.  He stole the cattle from someone he was working for then tried to file an insurance claim on top of it all. 

3 hours ago, nc1112 said:

. Kinda funny people think cattle rustling is a thing of the far gone past.

My point exactualy .

its still happening more then you think. 

• Thanks 1

I bet the old cheeseboys sent some cattle down to run on grass and crack sold them,

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, hanniedog said:

Don't know about you guys but I think the guilty party should be thrown in a pen housing a bull with anger issues.

Hog pen with a big old boar. Or several boars... they wouldn’t even find the bones

He should have to work a good paying job on kind of work program and all of the money he would earn goes to the family. He should spend all of his none working hours in jail forever.

• Like 2

Isn't Missouri a death penalty state?

3 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Isn't Missouri a death penalty state?

Yes

ANYONE HEAR IF THEY FOUND BODIES YET?