INTERNATIONAL 1466

Magnum weather strip?

Where do you guys get your replacement window and door seals for the 71,72,89 series Magnums? Ordered some and were really unimpressed. The rubber was really nice, but they didn't have a ruler when they glued the corners. New ones were all one piece for the right side glass and rear window, which is fine if you do it right, but they were four inches off. And the packaging flat out stinks! Twists and wrinkles you could not remove. The door seal on the other hand was really good. So which supplier is the best of what we have to choose from? Way too many people don't care anymore. 

I got mine I think from fehr upholstery I was very good quality fit nice to  

• Like 1

I haven't done any Magnum cabs yet, but X2 on Fehr Cab Interiors.  Been buying kits from them since I put one of their kits in 20 years ago when I worked for CIH.  Just rebuilt the cab on a 4586 and got the door and window seals for it from them.  Perfect fit on the precut stuff.  (For some reason they didn't have precut for the front windows that open, so they sold us bulk.)  For the sealed windows, I bought a bulk roll of zipping grommet online on Amazon.  Anyway, contact Fehr. 

• Like 1