Sign in to follow this  
lorenzo

They really think were this dumb.

Holy ****!

• Like 2

I can’t believe they have to have that much instruction.  

1st your not going to put it on a kid inside out. 

2nt. If you turn it inside out with kid in it they fall out.  

Any good parent should know this.     It’s just instinct 

• Haha 8

That warning tag is about the same as the road out here. We live on a small paved Road (it does have a centerline).  They're going to retar it so every half mile or maybe it's even quarter mile they put up signs to say fresh tar. Rumble strips will be there yet, both visually and to feel them. It is a state road but the township guy told me each sign cost over $700 to buy. We're pretty sure till they installed them we're probably in the hole 2 grand for every sign they put up

• Like 2

One sign covers all....... Stupid Kills

• Like 2

We're.....abbr. for we are....🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, new guy said:

We're.....abbr. for we are....🙄

As in WE ARE.......PENN STATE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bitty said:

That warning tag is about the same as the road out here. We live on a small paved Road (it does have a centerline).  They're going to retar it so every half mile or maybe it's even quarter mile they put up signs to say fresh tar. Rumble strips will be there yet, both visually and to feel them. It is a state road but the township guy told me each sign cost over $700 to buy. We're pretty sure till they installed them we're probably in the hole 2 grand for every sign they put up

Sounds like here for wildlife. Apparantly a few signs through a National Park with tons of wildlife wasnt enough, so now they got those big flashing billboards to remind people. Stupid, stupid, stupid imo

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, lorenzo said:

1D237BDE-7686-472F-B8E1-42DD4FAE5673.jpeg.d1deda075d80f4dc54398e69451895bd.jpeg

The sad part is the company buying that to import to the US is just covering themselves. Makes me think that the "remove child" part wouldn't be there if some idiot didn't remove a kid from a garment........

Rick

• Like 2

The kids on Facebook and the rest of social media post pictures and talk about those silly tags all the time, cheap advertising and an attempt at good humor all help sales

• Like 1

22 hours ago, oldtanker said:

The sad part is the company buying that to import to the US is just covering themselves. Makes me think that the "remove child" part wouldn't be there if some idiot didn't remove a kid from a garment........

Rick

My thoughts exactly ☝️

On 7/16/2019 at 6:36 PM, bitty said:

I'm thinking twp guy is bs-ing you. Unless those are some huge fancy signs, the aluminum signs and a post are very cheap. We use them on each side of an intersection as well when we are going to chip seal a road. Don't have to use them, but it sure cuts down on liability for idiots that drive through/around/past your type 3 road closed barricades and behind the tack truck, then want you to pay to remove the tar. Or the ones that drive 60 mph on the fresh stone when we have changed all the signs to 35 mph, then complain about stone chips. Fine, let's not fix or maintain this road at all, see if the money to pave it is there when it's a total piece of sheet.

4 hours ago, RBootsMI said:

I'm thinking twp guy is bs-ing you. Unless those are some huge fancy signs, the aluminum signs and a post are very cheap. We use them on each side of an intersection as well when we are going to chip seal a road. Don't have to use them, but it sure cuts down on liability for idiots that drive through/around/past your type 3 road closed barricades and behind the tack truck, then want you to pay to remove the tar. Or the ones that drive 60 mph on the fresh stone when we have changed all the signs to 35 mph, then complain about stone chips. Fine, let's not fix or maintain this road at all, see if the money to pave it is there when it's a total piece of sheet.

I go to church with Cisal . He told me what they cost for them to buy at the Township . Because of the new laws of what type of reflective material that has to use  it has drove the cost up drastically he said. They are supposed to replace a bunch of signs and they're not because they cost too much. 

It is a state road I'm talking about and last fall they put base Macadam down along the edge of the road and they never sealed it. If a private contractor would have done that they would not have got paid because they have deadlines they have to be to be able to get paid for a job.

40 mph speed limit, curvy,  hilly road. 

Yes, people are stupid, so all manufacturers have to save themselves from shyster attorney's so they warn people of everything.

Are there laws that require some signs, Yes?

But most are required by some idiot setting in Washington behind a desk and with a stoke of the pen, requires everything.

It is the 4th estate. Congress cannot be bothered by passing laws. They have campaign money to raise and cannot be bothered in passing laws.

So they gave all the power to the Washington idiots in the offices.

These people do as they wish and require what they wish.

This is the SWAMP!

• Like 1