Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
5288IH

Michigan small motor

Recommended Posts

Is there such a thing, as someone here in Australia is claiming a mulcher with a 20hp petrol motor is a Michigan and I have never heard of these motors. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 5288IH said:

Is there such a thing, as someone here in Australia is claiming a mulcher with a 20hp petrol motor is a Michigan and I have never heard of these motors. Thanks

Michigan makes some bucket loaders. They had them at the coal and ore docks. These baby’s were huge though . That all I know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they look like a rebadge of a rebadge of a honda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 560Dennis said:

Michigan makes some bucket loaders. They had them at the coal and ore docks. These baby’s were huge though . That all I know 

They were made in all sizes.  First loader I ever ran was a Michigan 75A.  No reason not to but they sure were a reminder to keep your hands and arms in the cab.  Came open station too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

They were made in all sizes.  First loader I ever ran was a Michigan 75A.  No reason not to but they sure were a reminder to keep your hands and arms in the cab.  Came open station too.

 

Trojan loader sure looked the same too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wisconsin air cooled engines maybe what you're looking for. They have been around from way back. Single, 2 cylinder,and the V4 4 cylinder. They got rather high priced,and then Honda came along. But were a good engine. If this is the product you were thinking of many with be able to add much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ozfarm said:

they look like a rebadge of a rebadge of a honda

Thanks, that is exactly what I thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...