Sign in to follow this  
5288IH

Michigan small motor

Is there such a thing, as someone here in Australia is claiming a mulcher with a 20hp petrol motor is a Michigan and I have never heard of these motors. Thanks

10 hours ago, 5288IH said:

Is there such a thing, as someone here in Australia is claiming a mulcher with a 20hp petrol motor is a Michigan and I have never heard of these motors. Thanks

Michigan makes some bucket loaders. They had them at the coal and ore docks. These baby’s were huge though . That all I know 

they look like a rebadge of a rebadge of a honda

3 hours ago, 560Dennis said:

Michigan makes some bucket loaders. They had them at the coal and ore docks. These baby’s were huge though . That all I know 

They were made in all sizes.  First loader I ever ran was a Michigan 75A.  No reason not to but they sure were a reminder to keep your hands and arms in the cab.  Came open station too.

13 minutes ago, Atilathehun99 said:

They were made in all sizes.  First loader I ever ran was a Michigan 75A.  No reason not to but they sure were a reminder to keep your hands and arms in the cab.  Came open station too.

Trojan loader sure looked the same too.

Wisconsin air cooled engines maybe what you're looking for. They have been around from way back. Single, 2 cylinder,and the V4 4 cylinder. They got rather high priced,and then Honda came along. But were a good engine. If this is the product you were thinking of many with be able to add much more.

8 hours ago, ozfarm said:

they look like a rebadge of a rebadge of a honda

Thanks, that is exactly what I thought