If you wanna see one bad just go sign the petition that the four hundred thousand plus already have to invade area 51

6 hours ago, Cattech said:

In all honesty, has anyone actually seen something they trully could not explain?

I've seen some stuff in sketchy strip clubs I can't explain or Wal Mart at the beginning of the month

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Cattech said:

In all honesty, has anyone actually seen something they trully could not explain?

US womens soccer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 88power said:

I've seen some stuff in sketchy strip clubs I can't explain or Wal Mart at the beginning of the month

I’m not going to ask if they were the same people... nope. I can’t even begin to get that image out of my mind...😳🤭🤮

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sandhiller said:

If that's a fancy two dollar name for donut hole then I'm all in. They should be part of the food pyramid😄

Lol

No no....its dutch donut.  Real fluffy dough and we put chopped apples or raisins in em.  New Years required by law isnt it?  Toss in paper sack with sugar and pinch of cinnamon and shake a bit.  Super delicious!

Few fellas from NW IA I KNOW know the deal.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cattech said:

I was at Redpower Roundup and there was this guy riding around on a golf cart with a small coffee ranting about the barrel train having no noodles .......

• Haha 2

....IT's the ENTERPRISE ...LOL 😜

Image result for uss enterprise ncc 1701

On 7/12/2019 at 6:18 PM, sandhiller said:

I have been Unable to identify what this Fried Object is, does that count?🤔🤪🙄😪😂

2073951196_unidentifiedfriedobject2.jpg.97d62a716c609bf2d437cbb0fb072523.jpg

How about this one?

2CCF4AD9-87D0-4023-80C1-380FE16FD189.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 weird things that gave me a shiver that I have never been able to figure...

About 30 yrs ago, bright sunny afternoon, can't remember what we were doing that day or who pointed it out,  but there was an object in the sky that looked like a Goodyear blimp without writing on the side, approx 5 miles away. If it was a blimp, that in itself would have been odd to see in the area. I looked away for maybe 2 seconds, the other witness, (I'm thinking it was my brother,) said "woah" and I looked back... whatever it was, was completely gone. The other witness said it just looked like it shrank and disappeared.

About 15 yrs ago, I was driving home later at night, it was one of those dark moonless nights, not a cloud in the sky, dead of winter cold out. Suddenly it got as bright as day, like a really long lightning strike during a summer storm, 1/2 a second or so of eye hurting brightness that you could see everything. The first thing that went through my mind was a nuclear bomb went off nearby. Obviously not the case, but no one I have ever asked seen anything that night and I never heard or read any reference of it.... whatever caused it, I still get goosebumps thinking about that one, it shocked me so badly when it happened. 

Night and light plays tricks. I once thought I saw a five story building float past me. Turns out it was the aft superstructure on a loaded Ore boat making its way up the Cuyahoga river channel. It sat so low you couldn't see the bow or side rails. Just the dimly lit back.

2 hours ago, Cattech said:

About 15 yrs ago, I was driving home later at night, it was one of those dark moonless nights, not a cloud in the sky, dead of winter cold out. Suddenly it got as bright as day, like a really long lightning strike during a summer storm, 1/2 a second or so of eye hurting brightness that you could see everything. The first thing that went through my mind was a nuclear bomb went off nearby. Obviously not the case, but no one I have ever asked seen anything that night and I never heard or read any reference of it.... whatever caused it, I still get goosebumps thinking about that one, it shocked me so badly when it happened. 

Likely a meteor, the big ones make some pretty intense light on entry.

I think it was in 87 the year I graduated high school. Me and a buddy were out running around consuming some adult beverages. Seen a bright light up ahead in the sky and it looked like it was coming right at us. We pulled over and got out. It kept getting bigger and brighter. Then it spread out in a bunch of lights. Didn't know what we had seen. Decided maybe we needed to lay off the beverages a bit. Next day on the news they said it was an old satellite re entering the atmosphere. Seen another a year or 2 later. That first kinda freaked me out when I didn't know what it was. 

the truth is out there

• Like 2

alien.jpg

• Haha 5

I am about 28 miles South of Watertown , SD , I personally have never saw anything but have had neighbors say that they had seen configuration of lights that was actually on the ground about 5 miles west of me and than lifted off the ground and disappeared in an instant .

Now my Wife on the other hand claims to see a UFO every day for the last 35 years when I am home which she describes as a UFO = Unidentified Farting Object .

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, FARMALL FIXER said:

I am about 28 miles South of Watertown , SD , I personally have never saw anything but have had neighbors say that they had seen configuration of lights that was thaactually on the ground about 5 miles west of me and than lifted off the ground and disappeared in an instant .

Now my Wife on the other hand claims to see a UFO every day for the last 35 years when I am home which she describes as a UFO = Unidentified Farting Object .

Does she need glasses so she can see who is doing that? 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FARMALL FIXER said:

Now my Wife on the other hand claims to see a UFO every day for the last 35 years when I am home which she describes as a UFO = Unidentified Farting Object

sounds to me like she is closing in on the identification, got a big dog? It can help to pass the blame😝😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

sounds to me like she is closing in on the identification, got a big dog? It can help to pass the blame😝😋

The silent killers are the ultimate camouflage , yep we have a big ole black lab too 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, FARMALL FIXER said:

The silent killers are the ultimate camouflage , yep we have a big ole black lab too 

This is a shared trait amongst the breeds😄

1811029348_dogfart.jpg.dba5f6ddcb14c3a4df8e6a42200a9496.jpg

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

This is a shared trait amongst the breeds😄

1811029348_dogfart.jpg.dba5f6ddcb14c3a4df8e6a42200a9496.jpg

One time the dog took off running .... dang near blew my cover 

• Haha 3