Jump to content
Brady Boy

Red Power Pictures

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, from H to 80 said:

Almost as good as being there,well maybe not, but a great bunch of pictures. Thanks for sharing them . What is the story on the tricycle super A with belly mower and side attachment ,some sort of vineyard rig?

Guess I missed that one.  BK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, from H to 80 said:

Almost as good as being there,well maybe not, but a great bunch of pictures. Thanks for sharing them . What is the story on the tricycle super A with belly mower and side attachment ,some sort of vineyard rig?

The arch straddles a Christmas tree and then the left side of the super A mows between the Christmas trees

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Brady Boy said:

Guess I missed that one.  BK

Oh, it just dawned on me which tractor you are talking about.  It's a Christmas Tree Tractor.  My understanding was they were built, not by IH, to trim/mow between Christmas tree rows, Built in Canada, any only about 7 were built, Not all of the 7 were Super As.  BK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's another speciality tractor, that drew a lot of attention. I took these pics at a different show, not sure why I didn't take any pics of it at Bloomsburg. BK

IMGP0367.JPG

IMGP0368.JPG

IMGP0369.JPG

IMGP0370.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bitty said:

The 660 is on a rotating platform inside the one air conditioned buildings on display

Is that an IH display or did someone build it? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ihfan4life said:

Is that an IH display or did someone build it? 

I honestly don't know we have a meeting Sunday afternoon I hope to make it to I can try and remember to ask

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Bill from SW Washington

Dennis

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the pictures.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for taking the time to post all those great pictures!  You always come through for us!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrific, Brady Boy.  Many Thanks.

Ron

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

On page 1, what’s the story with the dump tractor?page 5(?) what’s going on with the 660 on a lift of some sort?

The Iron Mule was owned by a fellow by Freeport IL & restored by a local guy. They took it to RPRU in Davenport IA & Union Grove WI and other local shows. They sold it this spring at Mecum's auction. There were a couple youtube made at that time with some info.106-0617_IMG.thumb.JPG.5150d5e7a29f434943cf7b9da9d27575.JPG This was from Davenport.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, goodfarmall said:

The Iron Mule was owned by a fellow by Freeport IL & restored by a local guy. They took it to RPRU in Davenport IA & Union Grove WI and other local shows. They sold it this spring at Mecum's auction. There were a couple youtube made at that time with some info.106-0617_IMG.thumb.JPG.5150d5e7a29f434943cf7b9da9d27575.JPG This was from Davenport.

Thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the pictures Bill!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IH 660 rotating display.   BK

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I get old instead of a hop around I want that super narrow cub

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the pictures, also it was nice meeting an talking to you an B J. I see there was an electrall there on a mta. We looked for it after talking to you but missed it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Is that an IH display or did someone build it? 

 

10 hours ago, bitty said:

I honestly don't know we have a meeting Sunday afternoon I hope to make it to I can try and remember to ask

Isn't the rotating display a Bloomsburg thing? I seem to remember an MTA or 450 on it last time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Around the 4:50 mark is a forum members tractor 

I saw my wife's F30 in the background and the barrel train wasn't there so I (or someone else) was driving it at the time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bitty said:

Around the 4:50 mark is a forum members tractor 

I saw my wife's F30 in the background and the barrel train wasn't there so I (or someone else) was driving it at the time

my Hoosier 5 run seeder is in the background from 12:06 to about 12:18.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Billy,  I think you set the red power record!  Are you sure all thosetractors were there?😱😱  thanks for all the work  

jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

Wow Billy,  I think you set the red power record!  Are you sure all thosetractors were there?😱😱  thanks for all the work  

jerry

My Shutter button got stuck, Jerry, lol. BK

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Sir for all the work to put pic on here for us that didn't get to go this year. Great job.     Pembroke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pictures!  

Thanks for taking the time to post them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple pics from my visit to the Frank Bartlow IH Prototype Dealership.  A great time capsule, from the 40s.  It was pretty crowded during my first visit, so I went back after the show to get some not so crowded pics.

20190630_095009.jpg

20190630_102446.jpg

20190630_102503.jpg

20190630_154623.jpg

20190630_222437.jpg

Bartlow Dealership (2).jpg

Bartlow Dealership (6).jpg

Bartlow Dealership (5).jpg

Bartlow Dealership (7).jpg

Bartlow Dealership (8).jpg

IMGP0208.JPG

IMGP0210.JPG

IMGP0209.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...