Mom called me up a couple of days ago and was all excited, told me she had a new toy she wanted me to see.  It is second hand, she got it at an estate sale.  She sold dad's electric golf cart he used to ride around the farm.  She lives in town and can even drive this a few blocks to the grocery store.  It will go 40 miles on a charge supposedly.  She has a sizable yard where she lives and likes to go ride around back there.  She walks with a cane now so this may be just the ticket for her to be able to get around a little more.

Image may contain: Rose Hummelgaard, sitting, tree, motorcycle, outdoor and nature

• Like 8

Very cool! My FIL bought a scooter similar to that but not as fancy. Nice to see it has the big tires too. His wasn't really meant for off pavement.

Rick

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mader656 said:

I read 40 mph not 40 mile range thought who that looks fun.

I read mph also.  Seems like I do that type of reading a lot more lately.   Speaking of mobility, as I was kind of struggling to get out of the chair to get my coffee this evening, I said to the wife, what will I do when I can't walk anymore. She said, well, that will be the moving time.  (Nursing home she meant).  

• Sad 2
1 minute ago, pete23 said:

I read mph also.  Seems like I do that type of reading a lot more lately.   Speaking of mobility, as I was kind of struggling to get out of the chair to get my coffee this evening, I said to the wife, what will I do when I can't walk anymore. She said, well, that will be the moving time.  (Nursing home she meant).  

I hope you have some good years ahead. You are a wealth of knowledge 

• Like 5

It's nice to try and keep as much Independence as you desire to keep happy. I too had read 40 mph at first. Lol

• Like 2

Boy, those scooters have come a long way since the "Little Rascal". Very nice. Don't tell her about Sturgis coming up😋

• Haha 4

Kinda looks like a miniature Goldwing Trike.

Sweet ride!

• Like 1