magnum hydraulics whine

7220 caseih magnum has whine or vibration in the hydraulics.at 1400 rpm it gets more noticeable until over 1700 then get quieter or drowns out .the lines around the pump vibrate enough that I have lines leaking.the mechanic thought cavitation but there is no chatter of the remotes steering or 3 pth.however when the 3 pth arms are raised the system goes quiet until the arms stop then the whine returns.the 3 pth has been recalibrated twice and no codes show up either.i'm thinking there is pressure on the hydraulic circuit and lifting the 3 pth arm gives the oil a place to go until the arms stop.any body have any ideas whats up?

My 8910 has the same symtoms i think  is the whine geting worse when the oil is warm?  is this a thing that has  developed  or is the tracktor new to you?

my 7220 also seems to get worse as the system heats up.this whine has developed in the last 2 years and does go away as the year goes by until I use the 3 pth on something heavy like the plow or land plane and it returns.causes damage to the lines,replaced 4 lines already.does your 8910 go quiet when the 3 point hitch arms are raised?

I did notice the whine the first time when i was plowing  (new tracktor to me but it has 8600h on it) but i think it was better when lifting the plow and worse when using remotes to turn the plow over... now when i have been doing silage (round baling and mowing no heavy loads on 3pt) it´s not that bad but maybe i´m getting used to it.... no lines damage so far.

But i have changed the charge pump but no improvment there. Been thinking to look at the main pump in the winter  and check stand by pressure.