I recently purchased an IH 606 with power adjust wheels. They are loaded with calcium and as you can guess are pretty much shot. I got a set of discs and rims and was curious as to the position to mount them. Disc with dome in or out and then what position for the 6 loop rim? I’m pretty sure I want to keep the valve stem out for easier access but that still leaves a couple options. Reusing the tires with new tubes. Thanks.

175CD110-26ED-4094-97F8-F7284E42DD5F.jpeg

Welcome to the forum, I used to have a 606 and on mine they were dished out. The position either in or out is how you set the tread width, so probably right in the middle of the possibilities is probably ok for most use. That would be dished out  with the loop facing towards the out side.You can however set them to whichever way you like.

Exactly. The combination of dish in/out, loops inside/outside, and even rims swapped right-to-left give you different tread widths by 2" increments. Note that the loops on the rims are not centered. Make sure that the tires are mounted mirrored to each other or else you will end up with a different tread width on each side of the tractor.