Farmall pete

rpru thoughts

I need to start making red power shows my summer vacation!!! I’m going to do my absolute best to get 2 tractors to Huron this next summer!!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Farmall1066 said:

I need to start making red power shows my summer vacation!!! I’m going to do my absolute best to get 2 tractors to Huron this next summer!!! 

If you need to fill a semi, hit me up. Got the 5088, and a couple 806's that could go.

• Like 3

On 7/5/2019 at 6:54 PM, TP from Central PA said:

I stopped and watched him mow on Thursday.  Not sure who's it was?  Fairgrounds?  

I believe so.  Or else someone that mows for the fairgrounds.  I have seen that tractor in the past up on the other side of the grandstand by the Magee factory.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, brahamfireman said:

If you need to fill a semi, hit me up. Got the 5088, and a couple 806's that could go.

Sounds like you already have a trailer load!!! 👍🏻

Cub cadets and letter series tractors etc are easy to haul.  Yeah I like all of them but logistically getting a 7488 to a show is difficult.  I’d like to see the feature one year be implements.  ☺️

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, drglinski said:

Cub cadets and letter series tractors etc are easy to haul.  Yeah I like all of them but logistically getting a 7488 to a show is difficult.  I’d like to see the feature one year be implements.  ☺️

A tractor with a plow or cultivators is neat

39 minutes ago, bitty said:

A tractor with a plow or cultivators is neat

my neighbor Harry was way ahead of you, then. Farmall A #501 and his Cub both had plows, his AV had cultivators.

1576146344_2003-12-0413_38_22.thumb.jpg.6447ce403a348f53545497ef9675de99.jpg

482809141_RPRUHarrysAV.jpg.6cc042ddfb2277e8b05329eb579f80b3.jpg

I agree, implements on tractors are interesting. Implements by themselves tend to be bulky and hard to haul. for example, my McC rope and slat hay loader. I briefly thought about bringing it, but events worked out differently. not to mention, impossible for me to pull in the parade....

100_2240.thumb.JPG.c93415e6c3d6a0d424addbb57275ea4b.JPG

• Like 2