Leaving tomorrow for Bloomsburg

Just about all loaded up, was going to take off Monday morning but wife talked me into taking off on Sunday afternoon.  She wanted to go shopping at the outlet mall east of Des Moines and I want to go to the trucker outlet at I80 truck stop.  Dad will meet us Monday somewhere with the pickup.  Looks like I'll take 80 as much as I can, have to make a stop at Gap, pa first.

KIMG0248.JPG

• Like 5

Safe travels and see you there. I have started to load the first load.....IMG_20190622_214558804.thumb.jpg.09bdca0574ef3795dcbfe69c4f18992a.jpg

1 minute ago, TP from Central PA said:

Hmmm, I must be doing something wrong.............Only thing I am loading tomorrow and leaving on for multiple trips is the turd wagon????

I loaded the sprayer for first thing in the morning, hopefully I don't get stuck. I hope to finish up some of the last 70 acres of corn in the afternoon or Monday morning before the next deluge of water . I have much more to load for the show. 

I have some hay to bale tomorrow, so that I can get a place to spread manure. 

safe travels, Pete. see you wednesday.

• Like 1

I got tired , out still not finished , still more Farmall C stuff . 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Waylayed at a factory outlet mall east of Des Moines.  I might go to kinze MFG in the morning while we're waiting for Dad to catch up in the pickup.

• Like 1

Leaving tomorrow am.

Note quite Sanford and Son......but close. B)

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

• Like 1

Is the upside down John Deere still there? I don’t get that Kinze display? 

The SD Bus leaves at O Dark Hundred Monday.

We will be doing some stops along the way and will be at RPRU early Thursday.

Everyone be safe!

• Like 1
On 6/22/2019 at 10:19 PM, TP from Central PA said:

Weather looked pretty decent the last I looked...................

Beautiful haymaking weather the last 3 days here.  Safe travels to all the folks driving in! hopefully the weather stays nice for the show

2E80364D-B0A0-4724-A37F-D03D9962098C.jpeg

• Like 3

I sprayed 65 acres this morning that needed to be done soon. Some was nice and firm, but there was the nasty places were I sunk in on no-till ground. I tried to get some more corn in the ground and probably got close to 18 acres closer to the goal. It was marginally makeable to too wet were I did part of three fields

That corn looks good bdse

Thanks bitty.  I only farm about 250 acres, and I’m on shale ground so the rain isn’t a huge issue. Extremely pleased with my crops this year

• Like 1

Looks good Bdse. I might be little jealous everything here is way behind. Had a gully washer Wednesday that put a stop to haying and planting. 

I hope the weather is good for RPRU

I forgot it was in PA this year

On 23 June 2019 at 12:31 PM, Pete1468 said:

Just about all loaded up, was going to take off Monday morning but wife talked me into taking off on Sunday afternoon.  She wanted to go shopping at the outlet mall east of Des Moines and I want to go to the trucker outlet at I80 truck stop.  Dad will meet us Monday somewhere with the pickup.  Looks like I'll take 80 as much as I can, have to make a stop at Gap, pa first.

KIMG0248.JPG

Love that black pete

Boy ,I need help to unloading . Hope there are guys that want Farmall C and Sc 🙏. I wish I could organize. 

I a see a black ford 150 on I 80 tomorrow’s toot and wave 👋 

362462D8-CEBD-47FD-9286-67E0EBA3018E.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1
On 6/23/2019 at 8:59 AM, barnsfull said:

While you're at Iowa 80, take time to see the truck museum if you haven't already. Very impressive. IMG_20170613_132307187.thumb.jpg.fdad8f98fd5469956ff55d6801c5eb11.jpg

We went through that when we went to RPRU in Iowa well worth the time to stop and see.

If your comin eastbound on 80 in pa. around the 83 mile marker is alot of road construction its one lane and the idiots been wrecking thier atleast a few times a week! Its bad! Good luck and save trip! Hoping to make it out friday!

30 minutes ago, Gleaner k2 said:

If your comin eastbound on 80 in pa. around the 83 mile marker is alot of road construction its one lane and the idiots been wrecking thier atleast a few times a week! Its bad! Good luck and save trip! Hoping to make it out friday!

Thanks for the heads up