Mtviking

Anyone know how to make a photo smaller?

I wanted to put my tractor as my profile pic but it says it’s too big of a file. Anyone know how I can make a picture a smaller file size? 

Are you using computer/laptop or are you using a mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet? Once I know what you are working with I better advise you as to how to resize the photo.

2 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

Are you using computer/laptop or are you using a mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet? Once I know what you are working with I better advise you as to how to resize the photo.

I’m using an IPhone. Once I get the internet company to hook me up I can use a lap top. But I’m not holding my breath for that it’s been two months and counting 

7 minutes ago, Mtviking said:

I’m using an IPhone. Once I get the internet company to hook me up I can use a lap top. But I’m not holding my breath for that it’s been two months and counting 

Go to the App store and download an app called Image Resize. This program will allow you to resize photos on your iPhone.

you can do it on your computer with a windows computer using paint and resize them with it

open the picture with pain and then click on the file tab then resize and it will open the window to allow you to resize it - i usually save it with a new name so you have the original one and the newly sized one 

I dont know how to do it on a  mac, im a windows/android guy