88seriesrestorer

RPRU 2019 meet and greet

Thought I would put this out there.  I was looking at show schedule.  Looks like Thurs. and Friday at 4 would be a good meeting time.  Sat. at noonish.  We will meet at my vendor trailer.  I have no idea were they have me placed so look around as your walking around.   Come by for a group photo and put some faces and names together.  We do this every year and usually have a good turnout. Saturdays are touch and go though.  If your not going to be around at those times stop and say HI on your own.  As many of you know my name and face recollection is terrible.  So you could introduce yourself Thurs. then come back Friday and we could do it all over again!! LOL😂😂.   Hope to see many of you there.   Safe travels.  Here is a pic of truck and trailer to look for on fairgrounds

Mike

rpru photo.jpg

• Like 3

See you Friday Mike!

See you and others there 

Sounds good, see you there. 

6 hours ago, 88seriesrestorer said:

Thought I would put this out there.  I was looking at show schedule.  Looks like Thurs. and Friday at 4 would be a good meeting time.  Sat. at noonish.  We will meet at my vendor trailer.  I have no idea were they have me placed so look around as your walking around.   Come by for a group photo and put some faces and names together.  We do this every year and usually have a good turnout. Saturdays are touch and go though.  If your not going to be around at those times stop and say HI on your own.  As many of you know my name and face recollection is terrible.  So you could introduce yourself Thurs. then come back Friday and we could do it all over again!! LOL😂😂.   Hope to see many of you there.   Safe travels.  Here is a pic of truck and trailer to look for on fairgrounds

Mike

rpru photo.jpg

Are you driving by?

Sounds good, see you there

I’ll try to get by on Thursday heading back home Friday 

1 hour ago, IHC5488 said:

Are you driving by?

We are debating to take I 70 all the way to 71 then up or go around to north

See you Thursday.  Jim.

For those of us that won’t be there and will miss out could we call in during the meet and greet? 

Not being real serious about it but anyways hope it’s fun and please post pics for the rest of us to see. 

46 minutes ago, MTO said:

Is it BYOB?

I was thinking about bringing a big tub of ice cream. I'm not sure if the logistics will facilitate that though

13 minutes ago, bitty said:

I was thinking about bringing a big tub of ice cream. I'm not sure if the logistics will facilitate that though

👍🏻

9 hours ago, bitty said:

wasnt their someone making it onsite with one cyl engine...?..... different show venue?

4 minutes ago, mmi said:

wasnt their someone making it onsite with one cyl engine...?..... different show venue?

that happened at one of the roundups.

There is a possibility that someone is making it there. Not me though

19 hours ago, 88seriesrestorer said:

We are debating to take I 70 all the way to 71 then up or go around to north

I live just south of the I-71 I-76 interchange....guess it depends when you come thru.   76 is a good route to take over, Akron is sometimes a pain to get thru, but after that you can pick up I-80 after Youngstown and smooth sailing from there 

I will jump on I 80 just 8 miles north of my house and take it all the way to bloomsburg.  Hope i don't get lost. LOL!!

jerry

• Haha 3

Take plenty of pics. My work schedule won’t allow me to get there this time. 

• Sad 1

Still gonna be farming here, so i wont make it.

• Sad 1

I will be there Thursday and Friday for sure.  Probably be leaving by noon on Saturday.   Long drive home, work on Monday!  Look forward to seeing everyone!

• Like 3

Plan on getting there Wednesday afternoon and dry camping in the parking lot then leaving Saturday morning for Niagra Falls and staying there over the 4th of July.

jerry

• Like 1

We are planning on getting there with the 2 gold demos Wednesday and headed out Saturday whenever the hauler wants to take the tractors back. Looking forward to seeing you guys!!

• Like 1

Just bringing this back to top. See you there Thursday and friday. Hope to meet everyone. What kind of ice cream are you bringing Bitty?  MTO, what kind of ice cream are you bringing?

31 minutes ago, ih88 said:

Just bringing this back to top. See you there Thursday and friday. Hope to meet everyone. What kind of ice cream are you bringing Bitty?  MTO, what kind of ice cream are you bringing?

I'm really hoping to I'm afraid Thursday I might be a no-show :(

I  got home from dropping my stuff off down at the trading post today and they were mowing for second cutting.  Now I am merging it will be chopping tomorrow and probably half or most of Thursday