Where in the N.E. can I find rainier? It’s a Pabst Brewing Company brand but I cannot find it anywhere around here. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And even more concerning: Why does Sid know what a Christmas tree that a cat had urinated upon tastes like?!?!?!?!?

So FedEx?  Its everywhere here seth

Seems I received a package today, someone went to great lengths to ship it packed cold in foam , but something was wrong! Inside i found 11 Rainiers and one can of goat pee! Oh NO! Is this normal for

Posted Images

Ahh joining sheriff Longmire I see , being from the keystone state I stick with keystone light so I really can’t help ya

3 minutes ago, Bdse25 said:

Ahh joining sheriff Longmire I see , being from the keystone state I stick with keystone light so I really can’t help ya

Hahaha, as a matter of fact yes, it’s my favorite book series and I have to say I like the show too. I really want to try it, but I can’t find it. 

Don't know about the NE, however in the NW At Lloyd's store Conway WA . I didn't realize i was missing out on something i might have to try it.

2 minutes ago, 806 man said:

Don't know about the NE, however in the NW At Lloyd's store Conway WA . I didn't realize i was missing out on something i might have to try it.

Your probably not, but just like the Reese’s pieces from ET,  I gotta know!

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Hahaha, as a matter of fact yes, it’s my favorite book series and I have to say I like the show too. I really want to try it, but I can’t find it. 

Haha yeah I watched the whole series in a few weeks. Absolutely loved it. Makes you wanna go out and buy a cowboy hat and carry a model 94 Winchester around

• Like 1
1 minute ago, vtfireman85 said:

Your probably not, but just like the Reese’s pieces from ET,  I gotta know!

Should i send u a open can so u can sniff it or an unopened can? it might be just a little warm when u get it.

• Haha 1
Just now, Bdse25 said:

Haha yeah I watched the whole series in a few weeks. Absolutely loved it. Makes you wanna go out and buy a cowboy hat and carry a model 94 Winchester around

The cowboy hat yes, the Winchester you can keep. Reminds me too much of my college girlfriend. Everyone’s had it and it’s loose in all the wrong places 

• Haha 3
Just now, 806 man said:

Should i send u a open can so u can sniff it or an unopened can? it might be just a little warm when u get it.

Wow I’d think you could be spendy and gift wrap a whole case for a fellow RPF member lol

1 minute ago, 806 man said:

Sending beer via US mail is a crime. However it’s only against UPS policy. Maybe a trade for Maple Syrup is in order?

Just now, vtfireman85 said:

The cowboy hat yes, the Winchester you can keep. Reminds me too much of my college girlfriend. Everyone’s had it and it’s loose in all the wrong places 

Hahaha mines probably a bit tighter but I’d need to compare to be sure

Just now, lightninboy said:

Awk, beer is beer as long as you can afford it and can stand it.

You have clearly never had to choke down 92 degree hamms pounders at a summer college party.  Yuck 🤢 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Bdse25 said:

Wow I’d think you could be spendy and gift wrap a whole case for a fellow RPF member lol

Gift wrap??? WTH ? Even my wife doesn't qualify for that kind of special treatment.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, lightninboy said:

Awk, beer is beer as long as you can afford it and can stand it.

As you can see I have standards, they’re low, but I have them 

18DE33D7-119F-451B-B46B-217509F0F2D1.jpeg

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Sending beer via US mail is a crime. However it’s only against UPS policy. Maybe a trade for Maple Syrup is in order?

Deal!!

Just now, 806 man said:

Deal!!

Pm me an address I’ll get it out in the morning 

5 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

Pm me an address I’ll get it out in the morning 

U better wait till I get my hands on it, Might be a run on Rainer beer now that the word is out. I would hate to owe ya!!

Just now, 806 man said:

U better wait till I get my hands on it, Might be a run on Rainer beer now that the word is out. I would hate to owe ya!!

😂😂😂

33 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

I’m quoting this because I can’t “like” it twice. Well played sir!  The pre-64 models are tighter (in guns not girlfriends)

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Bdse25 said:

So I wanna know how Far East can it be had?

That’s my question, maybe a little Smokey and the Bandit is in order 

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

So FedEx?  Its everywhere here seth

• Like 1
  • Haha 2