Sorry to hear. Will keep your family in our prayers. Mines been gone almost a year now. Still miss him everyday. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's fading fast, yesterday  he was able to mow part of the lawn, I had to finish hills Today he can't walk to the bathroom...it won't be long, he's a believer so it's merciful it's fast.  This isn't

I don't have the right words. Lean on the Lord as He will help you through this time

https://hohnerfh.com/ Dads obituary if anyone is interested.

I’m so sorry. Words aren’t much I know but do know everyone on here cares and has you in their thoughts and prayers. May you and your family have peace. 

On 6/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, mader656 said:

Passed away today ,very quick.  Hard but he is not in pain anymore no more speech issues.

Sorry for your loss.

Rick

So sorry about the loss of your dad. He is with loved ones now and someday you will be together again. My prayers to you and your family.

Prayers for your family Mader and your father. I'm pleased he is a believer. Cancer really is terrible. I'm a survivor, but also a believer. I'm not ready to leave my family. I know your father isn't ready either. But I'm ready, should God require my life. May your father find peace and strength here on earth through the love of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. When I had my tumor  and a good size chunk of my skull removed a year ago, I told every doctor, nurse, aid and custodian, "God is in control" and He is. May God comfort your hearts and your fathers. I am so sorry for you. Gary

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Old Binder Guy said:

Prayers for your family Mader and your father. I'm pleased he is a believer. Cancer really is terrible. I'm a survivor, but also a believer. I'm not ready to leave my family. I know your father isn't ready either. But I'm ready, should God require my life. May your father find peace and strength here on earth through the love of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. When I had my tumor  and a good size chunk of my skull removed a year ago, I told every doctor, nurse, aid and custodian, "God is in control" and He is. May God comfort your hearts and your fathers. I am so sorry for you. Gary

Thanks for the kind words he passed Monday in a matter of minutes he was doing ok and his breathing started to slow...mom called the hospice they moved up the visit time it was with her friend who does hospice part time...she walked in the door just in time to see him take his last breath... It happened so fast my brother and I could not get there as it was 5 minutes from the call to cone till he was gone....

He in a better place now I would not wish him back in the least bit. 

Doing good miss him but it's hard to be sad as he is fully healed and no longer in pain.  Funeral is Saturday...i think it'll pack the church...he was well loved.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sorry for your loss, Mader. Prayer for you & your family.

Paul

7 hours ago, mader656 said:

Thanks for the kind words he passed Monday in a matter of minutes he was doing ok and his breathing started to slow...mom called the hospice they moved up the visit time it was with her friend who does hospice part time...she walked in the door just in time to see him take his last breath... It happened so fast my brother and I could not get there as it was 5 minutes from the call to cone till he was gone....

He in a better place now I would not wish him back in the least bit. 

Doing good miss him but it's hard to be sad as he is fully healed and no longer in pain.  Funeral is Saturday...i think it'll pack the church...he was well loved.

I had a special needs sister pass on last year, and as my other siblings mourned for her, I couldn’t help but think, for the first time in her life she is whole, and completely healed. Jesus blessed us by putting her in our lives, and now she’s been rewarded with eternal life, with no illness or handicaps. How could I mourn that?

With your Faith in The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost, your Father is completely healed and now without disease or affliction. God Bless you and your family.

To add, I believe that every time you think of or about your Dad, he is there for you. He feels your love, he senses your sadness, he is honored by your remembrance. Carry on good and faithful servant, carry on.

• Like 2

Sorry to read about your dad mader. Im sure your family will miss him everyday , as others have said he is in a better place and not suffering. 

So sorry to hear about your Dad Mater . He may be gone from this physical world but still lives on in your heart and through you . Condolences from my family to yours .