I don't have that problem😄🤣

1624017331_excersizeabs.thumb.jpg.c19f0e9a958cc0e29ab37070a7b6232b.jpg

• Haha 5

Bild könnte enthalten: 1 Person

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, U-C said:

Bild könnte enthalten: 1 Person

You know, the ladies prefer not to have tan lines... I’m gonna start a state of the art open air tanning business!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

20191005_083858.thumb.jpg.6018aabfc4bdfaea9a759886d7011435.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ore on the farm gym

7395224F-45EE-4EEC-8CC4-164771F2D1B6.jpeg.eaf85041399dce7692d17ab3570fc63f.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It was time for Father John’s Saturday night bath and the young nun, Sister Magdalene, had prepared the bath water and towels just the way the old nun had instructed:

Sister Magdalene was also instructed not to look at Father John’s nakedness if she could help it, do whatever he told her to do and pray.

The next morning the old nun asked Sister Magdalene how the Saturday night bath had gone.

“Oh, sister.” Said the young nun dreamily.

“I’ve been Saved.”

“Saved? And how did that come about?” Asked the old nun.

“Well, when Father John was soaking in the tub, he asked me to wash him, and while I was washing him he guided my hand down between his legs where he said the Lord keeps the Key to Heaven.”

“Did he?” Said the old nun curiously.

Sister Magdalene continued.

“And Father John said that if The Key to Heaven fits my lock, the portals of Heaven would be opened to me and I would be assured salvation and eternal peace. And then, Father John guided his Key to Heaven into my lock.”

“Is that a fact?” Said the old nun even more curiously.

“At first it hurt terribly, but Father John said the pathway to salvation was often painful and that the glory of God would soon swell my Heart with ecstasy. And it did, it felt so good being saved.”

“That wicked old *******.” Said the old nun.

“He told me it was Gabriel’s Horn and I’ve been blowing it for 40 years!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

OMG breecrew you just have about half of the members on here a stroke ( after they started to read it, knew where it was going but read the whole thing anyway ) 

im counting on one hand how long before one of them cry’s to mommie about it . 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

OMG breecrew you just have about half of the members on here a stroke ( after they started to read it, knew where it was going but read the whole thing anyway ) 

im counting on one hand how long before one of them cry’s to mommie about it . 

I didn`t get it....

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MTO said:

I didn`t get it....

I could splain it to you ...but I only have so much time......

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, AKwelder said:

Ore on the farm gym

7395224F-45EE-4EEC-8CC4-164771F2D1B6.jpeg.eaf85041399dce7692d17ab3570fc63f.jpeg

Who does that anymore? Most haying round here is done from a tractor seat in AC!

Rick

Just now, TomH said:

I could splain it to you ...but I only have so much time......

No one has that much time.......

Rick

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, oldtanker said:

Who does that anymore? Most haying round here is done from a tractor seat in AC!

Rick

Sissies......😆

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Sissies......😆

I guess🤣! Only folks doing idiot cubes is the folks with horses.

Rick

2 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

3A738B81-C56F-4931-BE79-FAD030CCBCE9.thumb.jpeg.72556e329cf9c47a9c43f448d8dc9cb6.jpeg

Ok that explains why their pants looks full of crap. LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, oldtanker said:

I guess🤣! Only folks doing idiot cubes is the folks with horses.

Rick

Lots still do them here. 

Bild könnte enthalten: im Freien und Text

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, MTO said:

Lots still do them here. 

Here the guys with cattle feed rounds or big squares. For silage most are feeding out of a bunker or bags. All from the seat of a tractor. Even the few dairies are using automated systems or feeding with a loader. Big part is you can't get any help around here today that will stack hay by hand at a price the farmers can afford. And why should they? They can start at McDonald's at 13 an hour. So you want physical labor like that you better be willing to pay 20. Kids don't have to work that hard to earn the same or better money. One local guy bales about 15 acres in idiot cubes. The other guy that was doing them I didn't see this year. All his fields were/are planted in corn, beans and wheat. Don't know if he quit livestock, retired, just quit? but no hay for him this year. I don't even know anyone feeding out of silos here anymore. I'm sure there are some. But the folks I know use bags or bunkers. Much easier for a one man show and much cheaper labor wise for the larger outfits.

Rick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

Here the guys with cattle feed rounds or big squares. For silage most are feeding out of a bunker or bags. All from the seat of a tractor. Even the few dairies are using automated systems or feeding with a loader. Big part is you can't get any help around here today that will stack hay by hand at a price the farmers can afford. And why should they? They can start at McDonald's at 13 an hour. So you want physical labor like that you better be willing to pay 20. Kids don't have to work that hard to earn the same or better money. One local guy bales about 15 acres in idiot cubes. The other guy that was doing them I didn't see this year. All his fields were/are planted in corn, beans and wheat. Don't know if he quit livestock, retired, just quit? but no hay for him this year. I don't even know anyone feeding out of silos here anymore. I'm sure there are some. But the folks I know use bags or bunkers. Much easier for a one man show and much cheaper labor wise for the larger outfits.

Rick

I still bale small squares for my horse customers, I have a thrower on my baler and sometimes I will rent my cousins baler and wagons too, when I show up at the customers with the load I tell them I’ll be back in half an hour with another one, sometimes when I show up with a second one it’s only half unloaded! Sometimes it’s the chain on the elevator that has broke or the people just can’t take the heat or whatever!  So in order for me to get an empty wagon I have to fix the chain or whatever else is not working and then help them unload the hay! 🤬

I really prefer doing the big square bales because it’s so much faster and I don’t have to rely on the customers to take it when I’m trying to get it baled and picked up off the field!

Basically what I can bale in a day with a small square baler I can do in about an hour with my big square baler!

Since this topic is about jokes…… Is that funny or what!!! 😂🤣😆☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yes Rick. I get that

I understand that

All I said was many here still do.

Period

My thought about light bales is this, and it only applies if you have equipment to handle big and heavy anyway...

Are you really saving wear if you make many extra trips to handle 1000 lb rounds over 1500 lb bales... While heavier is harder on stuff but more time at less wear with less weight seems like it would be a wash...

Maybe I'm wrong but...

To get us back on topic...

FB_IMG_1570069600640.jpg

• Like 4

speaking of the light bale controversy in our township the debate goes on 7300 gallon tanker 3 wheeler vs. the 5200 2 wheeler, which one is easier on the roads? the 5200 makes weight usually about 75 to 80 k the 7300 could be 90 up to 130 k , less trips with the 7300. been some really heated argruments about it both ways.