Sign in to follow this  
Tim25

"M or "Super M" Electronic Ignition&Coil test run.

I guess this thing really is a Super M.... Its s/n is an M.. But it has live hydraulics, A C-264 block, Super M wide front, and some other stuff. So what is it closer too??....anyway, I installed the Petronix Ignition and the "Flame Thrower" coil, new plugs. It runs pretty good. Here is a clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2-c8Gc8C0&feature=youtu.be

• Like 2

Video the Dyno run

8 hours ago, bitty said:

Video the Dyno run

You would have better luck asking a man for provocative pictures of his wife then to get that around my neck of the woods 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 88power said:

You would have better luck asking a man for provocative pictures of his wife then to get that around my neck of the woods 🤣

it was on my way out to get tractor parts in the western part of the state couple years back and I see a tractor up along the road so on my way back we swing by.... The tractor is actually mowing at the time and the guy on it slow down because I had stopped there any pulled to a stop and I said I saw this 450 from the road I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a for sale sign on it his response was "I'd sooner whore out my wife then sell my old tractor "

• Haha 3