Hello, looking for some help. Purchased a TD 18-182 back in the fall and have just been able to get it hauled to our place this week. It has sat for probably 10-15 years since it was last started. I have filled it with fluids and got it started. The gas part of the engine doesn’t work. Have to pull it off to crank but it works!  Engine runs good once started and now that the hydraulic pump is filled the blade cylinders work well. Filled the reservoir for the steering clutch booster but doesn’t get any kind of pressure on the booster (to either lever). Once we got it loaded on the truck I noticed Fluid dripping from the right hand cover for access to the break adjustments. What issues am I looking at and how difficult to fix? I have seen this machine in action many times in my life but never had the opportunity to actually use it or work on it so I don’t know that much about how to fix it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I would track a picture or video but can’t figure out how to do it.

Thanks!

Check the oil line from tank to the hydrolic stering cluch pump and after the pump to the boster hydrolic you could have air in or plugged and about leaking oil  these brake and stering are dry the houcing must be full water just rmoved the plug under housing cluch.

Thanks I will check. I know it has some air in the line. The reservoir was empty when I bought it. Guess I need to start by trying to bleed the lines. 

Are there any adjustments for the clutches inside the housing or are all the adjustments at the levers and under the seat? Thanks!