Remote loader valve mounting

I am getting ready to mount my remote loader valve on my 756. I have a cable operated setup with joystick. I plan to mount my valve itself under the right floor board in front of the brake drum basically. I have the fittings figured to put pioneer female ends on the valve facing forward. My plan is to take the lines from 2250 loader and figure a nice way of making them look while plugged in. These loaders require enough hose to be able to unhook that it is challenging making them look nice while hooked up with all the slack. Does anyone have any nice pictures of installs they would like to share to give me some ideas before I tackle this? Most use the remotes or have a joystick mounted on the loader. My plan is to have the joystick mounted on a pedestal that I will build from the right side platform up. I plan to make it fully adjustable, and will stay on the tractor while the loader is off.  We all like pictures anyway. 

Different than how you are wanting to do yours but this is how I mounted mine. With the quick tach bucket I really don't see any reason to be taking the loader off. If I do I will add couplers then. Hoses don't bend excessively with loader movement and there is a gradual bend to the joystick cables. I don't really like how high the joystick is mounted and may change it someday. 

IMG_20180514_182525086_HDR.jpg

We have 4 extension hoses we use to remove /mount the loaders on/off the tractors.  This eliminates the bulky hoses during operation.   The same hoses are used for the hoist dump wagons, no extra hoses hanging on the wagons this way.

6 hours ago, Tmtbob said:

My joystick mount isn't adjustable but similar to what your wanting to do. I also have some extension hoses to put on it for mounting and dismounting the loader

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

That look just like my loader valve. Looks very nice. I love it when guys do a nice clean job. 

8 hours ago, nepoweshiekfarmalls said:

We have 4 extension hoses we use to remove /mount the loaders on/off the tractors.  This eliminates the bulky hoses during operation.   The same hoses are used for the hoist dump wagons, no extra hoses hanging on the wagons this way.

I may go this route. I too have some short hoses I use for extensions periodically. They come in handy once in a while. If I can’t make it look nice like I want this is what I’ll do. It would only need to be on the lift cylinder ckt.  Keep the pics coming. I like them all  

20 minutes ago, Missouri Mule said:

That look just like my loader valve. Looks very nice. I love it when guys do a nice clean job. 

Like how you think it's a nice clean job with my baler wires strung all over in the background. I do try to keep things looking factory or better if I can. I can't stand sloppy cuts and welds and if I can't make it look good I make a phone call to a friend that doesn't mind helping for a little beer as payment

2 minutes ago, Tmtbob said:

Like how you think it's a nice clean job with my baler wires strung all over in the background. I do try to keep things looking factory or better if I can. I can't stand sloppy cuts and welds and if I can't make it look good I make a phone call to a friend that doesn't mind helping for a little beer as payment

Oh one of those guys... ?. Just kidding that’s how our neighboring farms operate. Want help? Ice it down they will come. Brother in law chops silage every year and that’s the only way he gets anyone to show up. It’s always a good time. 

11 hours ago, Missouri Mule said:

Oh one of those guys... ?. Just kidding that’s how our neighboring farms operate. Want help? Ice it down they will come. Brother in law chops silage every year and that’s the only way he gets anyone to show up. It’s always a good time. 

Heck yeah one of those guys. His beer rate is cheaper than everyone else's shop rates. He welds for a living and probably one of the best there is. Now if I could only get him to teach me  how to use my equipment like he can. Then I'd be set. 

• 1 year later...

Tmtbob, can you provide pictures or a description of mounting the valve and how you connected the plumbing ftom the tractor to the valve snd from the valve back to the tractor?