Let's see pics of your ih working this spring

No field work here, just  chipping some bigtooth and quaking aspen limbs left from last fall when we were cutting bolts and saw logs to convert to paneling. 

Needed to get the limbs chipped to be able to mow.

• Like 2

By the looks of your rear tires you played in some mud. Just like everyone else has.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NY1468 said:

D6F53D29-6C0A-4A4F-AD7B-59383377CA04.thumb.jpeg.98e1ddcd0eb2de73d6e7a60799b62a25.jpeg

Finished spraying corn last night. 

Is that a topair sprayer or just their saddle tanks ? We have a pull type of theirs and always liked it

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:08 PM, bob_carr said:

No field work here, just  chipping some bigtooth and quaking aspen limbs left from last fall when we were cutting bolts and saw logs to convert to paneling. 

Needed to get the limbs chipped to be able to mow.

hope that's a neighbor with their hand up the shoot........

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nomorejohndeere said:

hope that's a neighbor with their hand up the shoot........

Hah! , good observation there. 

Nope, that's me.  The hydraulic feed is off, though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bitty said:

Is that a topair sprayer or just their saddle tanks ? We have a pull type of theirs and always liked it

They are just saddle tanks with a hydraulic spray pump mounted between them. Have an auto spray control also and Trimble 500 with auto steer. The boom is off a pickup sprayer that I made into 3pt. Works fine. Have a older Hagie self propelled that I’m trying to get working that will be a nice upgrade. 

• Like 3

Dan R,

Those are good-looking and well-kept barns and sheds in the background.  I like all the windows in the barn.

Handsome tractor as well.  Thanks for posting the photos.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2019 at 10:59 PM, Dan Robinson said:

20190620_185554.jpg

20190620_193942.jpg

20190620_175808.jpg

Those are some great pictures!  I love the barn too! I second some inside pics of it.  

Cultivating... and with a 4 row too.  Do you farm much?  Do you cultivate everything, or just some for fun? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, J-Mech said:

Those are some great pictures!  I love the barn too! I second some inside pics of it.  

Cultivating... and with a 4 row too.  Do you farm much?  Do you cultivate everything, or just some for fun? 

Ill make another barn post at some point here. 

Barn was built in 1880.  Wood peg construction. My family has owned the farm since 1904. 

We have 10 ac we "play" in. I collect mounted IH corn pickers. And my girlfriends dad collects about any color picker.  So we have been putting in some widerow corn the past 4 years now.

• Like 4

Finally got to mow 1st cutting yesterday. Lol, what a year so far. Hydro 100 gets it's customary mower duty's. The lost Hydro 70 reunited back here this spring after 40 years got tedding duty.

786 moved the baler from the other farm this afternoon. Take her to the field I bet that baler make the ole German sweat a little bit lol!

KIMG0243.jpg

KIMG0245.jpg

KIMG0246.jpg

KIMG0251.jpg

KIMG0252.jpg

KIMG0255.jpg

• Like 7