Farmall 1206 side panels

Red 56 Turbo

Recently acquired a Farmall 1206 and I’m missing a few pieces of sheet metal. Does anyone know where I can find the two radiator side panels?  Both are 1206 specific. Really looking forward to working on the old girl and bringing it back to its former glory. Thanks in advance. 

303D64A0-C69D-4DD1-84D8-87C13DA1270F.jpeg

86B32AA7-D8DF-4A14-8182-30FF9863CEF1.jpeg

1 hour ago, acem said:

They are not that hard to make if you have a good sheet metal shop. Thx-Ace

I’m surprised no ones remaking these. Having some made might be my only option.  ?

48 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

Contact some salvage yards, they should have some pieces.  Worthington Ag parts, or all state Ag parts, these 2 have a lot of locations.

Been calling around. No luck yet. Will give them a try. Thanks. 

What's the serial number? Looks like an early one with the badged oil cooler. Also looks like a solar turbo. Tractor probably had decals from factory. Nice looking tractor definitely worth saving! 

Try Jim Kraft in Gary mn 218 850 0620, he has alot of good stuff, alot of wheatland, 06 56 66 things, usually when I have no luck I go to him and find it a plenty

6 hours ago, redtop1460 said:

What's the serial number? Looks like an early one with the badged oil cooler. Also looks like a solar turbo. Tractor probably had decals from factory. Nice looking tractor definitely worth saving! 

#7746.  It does have the Solar on it still.  And yes, it would be a decal 1206.  Just gotta find the panels to put the decals on, LOL.  I think I have a line on a left hand side one.  Now just looking for the right side one.

6 hours ago, Rusty shackleford said:

Try Jim Kraft in Gary mn 218 850 0620, he has alot of good stuff, alot of wheatland, 06 56 66 things, usually when I have no luck I go to him and find it a plenty

Thanks, I'll give him a call and check.

LOL 

I love it when I see someone posting someone else’s phone number .

I did that once and a member threw a fit on here .  

Love it, love it, love it .

made my day. 

Heaven forbid a business would have their phone number on the internet . 

10 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

Isn’t your number 1-900-Mixalot?! ?

Isn't lorenzo a bit old (pic of lorenzo attached below) to know who Mix-a-lot is Haha ???

Gandalf-2.jpg

9 hours ago, krich said:

Isn't lorenzo a bit old (pic of lorenzo attached below) to know who Mix-a-lot is Haha ???

Gandalf-2.jpg

With the powers of a wizard, he knows!!!!??

10 hours ago, lorenzo said:

LOL 

I love it when I see someone posting someone else’s phone number .

I did that once and a member threw a fit on here .  

Love it, love it, love it .

made my day. 

Heaven forbid a business would have their phone number on the internet . 

Beiwers is online,  Jim Kraft doesn't have a website but is well known in the area has an IH parts guy, he wont care.

Archived