sandhiller

Easter greetings

My prayer is that all the families that are traveling make it to their destination and back home safely. All three boys and girlfriends will be here so am looking forward to a great day. My wife still hides eggs even though my youngest is 24! She is very good at it and they will still be finding them (the plastic ones) when they come home for Christmas.😂 Happy Easter everyone. 

138497830_easterchicken.jpg.49b38324b5b320528aac7c45c3081038.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

All too true regarding any one travelling - make it home safe!

It's better to be a bit late than dead on time

• Like 6

Christ has risen , He has risen indeed !

• Like 13

Happy Easter may we all remember the true meaning of it. Hope ya all have a blessed day.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, augercreek said:

"HE HAS RISEN INDEED" !!!     Thank  you for reminding us,      Happy Easter My Friend,      Jim & Denise Droscha

• Like 11

2 hours ago, augercreek said:

He has risen!! Happy Easter everyone here on the forum!

• Like 8

Happy Easter everyone!  May we never forget the sacrifice made on our behalf. He has risen!

• Like 9

Happy Easter! Rejoice for He is Risen. 

• Like 10

Going today ,good friend is giving the homily , got to travel half hour to get ther so got to get moving. 

• Like 6

If you haven't seen The Passion of the Christ, I would highly recommend it.

It brings to life just how much Jesus endured during the crucifixion.

It's available on Amazon prime video.

• Like 5

Happy Easter.  He has Risen. Have a peaceful and safe day.

• Like 5

He has risen indeed. I really like what Jacob (Mader656) wrote on his timeline on spacebook about Easter

• Like 4

Happy Easter all!

IMG_0489.thumb.jpg.bbd42c973d7d39740db71be0955f97a1.jpg

• Like 6

He has RISEN indeed!!

• Like 4

As said above he is risen! 

Have a great Easter RPF friends! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bitty said:

He has risen indeed. I really like what Jacob (Mader656) wrote on his timeline on spacebook about Easter

Good Friday,
The day that changed everything, but first a bit of back story,
The Jewish Passover is the meal celebrated at the last supper. 
The Jewish calender starts at the first Passover, when God passed over the houses with blood on the doors as instructed, not to kill but to protect from the destroyer, who did the killing of all the firstborn sons.  It was in fact the very foundation of the jewish faith.
The first sacrifice so save lives, the news thought they were remembering the past but in reality they were foreshadowing the final Passover lamb. Jesus.

The last supper depicts Jesus And his disciples at the last supper taking communion, the wine and bread from the cedar meal are there but the lamb is not. (Or is he?) The next morning the lamb was sacrificed, a truly perfect one the last one. Was sacrificed this lamb was Jesus. He willingly died there on that cross, he is God he could have spoke that cross away...it wasnt the nails that held him on the cross it was the power of his love for everyone of us that held him on that cross.
When he gave his life willingly, sin was washed away. He took the punishment that i deserved, that we deserved. That was his death, 3 days later death itself was defeated when on that first Easter morning, death could not hold him.  He rose from the grave. Defeated death. He won the victory. The victory Satan thought he had one was lost...forever.
Just as the Jewish calender start with the Passover out calender revolves around the birth of Jesus.
The day that changed forever. The final Passover, good friday, the first Easter in three days. The darkest yet brightest weekend in history.

As believers we know what happens and do not need to fear death, we know heaven is a far greater place than this earth, no pain, no sickness, no cancer, no old age. It's all healed the second we enter into heaven. And the beautiful part. It's not a exclusive club anyone no matter what you done, or been done to you the invitation is still extended to you.
Jesus do you know him?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Jesus died so that we can escape death, I'm burning my baby today, but I know because of what Jesus did i will spend eternity with the child in heaven one day, praise be to GOD

• Like 6

Well sais Madder reminds me of a sign in front of a church that I saw this last past week.  It said duct tape patchs a lot of things but 3 nails fixed it all.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mader656 said:

Good Friday,
The day that changed everything, but first a bit of back story,
The Jewish Passover is the meal celebrated at the last supper. 
The Jewish calender starts at the first Passover, when God passed over the houses with blood on the doors as instructed, not to kill but to protect from the destroyer, who did the killing of all the firstborn sons.  It was in fact the very foundation of the jewish faith.
The first sacrifice so save lives, the news thought they were remembering the past but in reality they were foreshadowing the final Passover lamb. Jesus.

The last supper depicts Jesus And his disciples at the last supper taking communion, the wine and bread from the cedar meal are there but the lamb is not. (Or is he?) The next morning the lamb was sacrificed, a truly perfect one the last one. Was sacrificed this lamb was Jesus. He willingly died there on that cross, he is God he could have spoke that cross away...it wasnt the nails that held him on the cross it was the power of his love for everyone of us that held him on that cross.
When he gave his life willingly, sin was washed away. He took the punishment that i deserved, that we deserved. That was his death, 3 days later death itself was defeated when on that first Easter morning, death could not hold him.  He rose from the grave. Defeated death. He won the victory. The victory Satan thought he had one was lost...forever.
Just as the Jewish calender start with the Passover out calender revolves around the birth of Jesus.
The day that changed forever. The final Passover, good friday, the first Easter in three days. The darkest yet brightest weekend in history.

As believers we know what happens and do not need to fear death, we know heaven is a far greater place than this earth, no pain, no sickness, no cancer, no old age. It's all healed the second we enter into heaven. And the beautiful part. It's not a exclusive club anyone no matter what you done, or been done to you the invitation is still extended to you.
Jesus do you know him?

On Oct. 29, 2018 my love my wife went there---Just two months from our 51st.--This has been a very sad and also a good weekend for me.   I have lived 74 years and never knew what Grief was and or is--our hope is in The Risen Christ...........................

• Like 6

Happy Easter to all. Mader you did an outstanding job with that posting. Prayers for your father.

• Like 5