kracked1

T340- TD340 PARTS

2-3 units in those baskets

sprockets are good enough to shave with.......

how does this work as I see something of possible interest...? link

Do you have a Facebook account? I had my kids set mine up. Facebook marketplace is area of Facebook for selling. I have bought from marketplace, seems to be taking over a lot of Craigslist's activity. Always changing, Not so easy for us old guys.

Curly 

thank you

trying to get a grandchild, .....maybe after 10pm.......they had me on something high maintenance.  bleeps EVERY 10 min so turn ed off

IS IT LIKE THIS..?     click be my friend from 50 new in the box every day ,then photos every minute ... ooh I have a hang nail...look full dish, look empty dish..my 10 cats are cleaning the dish and if you dont owww ah they get mad and dont respond to serious question in the real world

no child yet.........from what I find these "groups" are set up local, 50 miles /less and are worse than a  high school girls clicke

not much chance to find anything good

tried to "join"  several,must not have got the quiz correct.....

another, you had to describe the difference/technical functions of IH ta vs case converter, 3rd question was if you cant offer an original "correct" answer dont ask to join

but have been getting 4-5 requests per day from doctors,ceo's and those that need a life,"tell us 24/7 what you did"?

MMI I just messaged you with contact info on these parts. Check your private messages.