Not sure how to start

So sorry to hear your sad news...I can only begin to imagine what you have gone through... and will continue to go through in the days ahead..

Sincerely hope you are able to find some consolation in the memories  you have ..

Grant 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been Mia here for a month and wanted to check in.  I have been thinking about how to tell this story and what to say but still have no words that seem correct.  My wife passed away unexpec

Thanks for all the support and prayers, they really help.  Main thing to this thread was to raise awhereness to watch Your brides for signs of health issues.  They sure take care of us and family with

I lost my wife 1-1/2 years (July 31, 2017) ago, never mentioned it here because it hurt too much. She was gone 3-1/2 days after the ambulance arrived. 2 sisters, my kids and many friends got me throug

Lost my mother at age 57 in 1987.

She was going to doctor with ear issues and vertigo.

The doctor never thought about her heart.

Found her on the floor and autopsy confirmed many blockages.

This was when the difference in men/women and heart issues were finally being recognized.

I assumed doctors looked much closer now but apparently not.

There are hearts screenings available so get your women in there to start and question the family doctor.

Take control of your healthcare. Ask questions and ask for answers when things don't seem right.

May all our fine ladies grow old with us from now on.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Like 3

My deepest sympathies.

I am sorry for your loss and please accept my families deepest condolences 

Dave and Eric, sorry for Y'alls loss too.  Lisa was 58, Ya just don't expect it that quick.

Sorry for the losses all of you have experienced. I can't imagine going through all that. My younger brother lost his wife to cancer about 3 1/2 years ago. She was only 51. 

Prayers for all of you. 

You and your family have our deepest sympathies, It hard enough losing a loved on when you know the end is nearing i can't imagine losing someone suddenly even with the knowledge that their faith wii be rewarded in Jesus. You will be included in uor prayers.  John

I’m sorry to hear about the losses that some of your guys have experienced. You will be mentioned in my prayers. Keep strong faith and the LORD will guide you and comfort you in the days to come

Very well written Randi, sorry for your loss. God is always good even when we do not understand, you my friend obviously know that. Stay close to Him, He will carry you through. Remember when there were only one set of footprints in the sand as you walked with the Lord, that is when he carried you.

• Like 3