Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
b&c farms

trimble 750

Recommended Posts

does anyone know where a good place is to buy a trimble 750 gps system or parts of one I have one in one tractor but would like to buy just an antenna for the other one i'm getting older and not so sure climbing around from one tractor to anther to switch antenna or maybe find one that is not so high priced the dealer I bought my first one from is gone and the other two have not been to helpful they want  to sell me a new one this one is not that old 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNH is the cheapest place here in Canada to buy them. Local dealer is selling them for 2750 this year which is the cheapest I've seen them. I'm sure they can get you another antenna as well. Ebay would likely have some too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, b&c farms said:

does anyone know where a good place is to buy a trimble 750 gps system or parts of one I have one in one tractor but would like to buy just an antenna for the other one i'm getting older and not so sure climbing around from one tractor to anther to switch antenna or maybe find one that is not so high priced the dealer I bought my first one from is gone and the other two have not been to helpful they want  to sell me a new one this one is not that old 

I sent you a PM.

jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

CNH is the cheapest place here in Canada to buy them. Local dealer is selling them for 2750 this year which is the cheapest I've seen them. I'm sure they can get you another antenna as well. Ebay would likely have some too.

For a 750? The dealers here are well over $3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have bought things off the classified over on New Ag Talk. Guys have used stuff that they are upgrading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, db1486 said:

For a 750? The dealers here are well over $3000

Local dealer bought a whole bunch and had a special on. I see the adds gone now so they must’ve sold out already. Was 2750 I believe. They were 3,000 or 3,200 last year. The one add they do have up now is 3550. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, db1486 said:

For a 750? The dealers here are well over $3000

Just found the add again. Was listed under Trimble not fm750 and I was wrong it’s 3550

 

BFAC4DAD-9C62-4AFA-9028-F508052B3122.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Just found the add again. Was listed under Trimble not fm750 and I was wrong it’s 3550

 

BFAC4DAD-9C62-4AFA-9028-F508052B3122.png

That sounds about right. Here the 250 is around $3000 I think, maybe a bit less. Never seen a 750 under $3500

Got me excited for a bit lol. I was gonna phone and order one lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, db1486 said:

That sounds about right. Here the 250 is around $3000 I think, maybe a bit less. Never seen a 750 under $3500

Got me excited for a bit lol. I was gonna phone and order one lol

Yea they were a little sneaky with the wording lol. The 2750 is the ez steer kit. Down below it’s shows the fm750 for 3550.  They were selling them for 3,000 about 5 years ago so I figured maybe they’d gotten a bit cheaper as the platform hasn’t changed for 6 or 7 years now.  Outback has a new one that I’ll likely upgrade to if ours craps out. Nice touchscreen with higher resolution a little bit bigger then a tablet. We’ve got 2 of the outback s3 units but they’re no longer supported so when they fail there’s no one left to fix them. Got a screen replaced on one just before they quit luckily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, poor farmer/logger said:

Yea they were a little sneaky with the wording lol. The 2750 is the ez steer kit. Down below it’s shows the fm750 for 3550.  They were selling them for 3,000 about 5 years ago so I figured maybe they’d gotten a bit cheaper as the platform hasn’t changed for 6 or 7 years now.  Outback has a new one that I’ll likely upgrade to if ours craps out. Nice touchscreen with higher resolution a little bit bigger then a tablet. We’ve got 2 of the outback s3 units but they’re no longer supported so when they fail there’s no one left to fix them. Got a screen replaced on one just before they quit luckily. 

I checked the add out and noticed that too. Alot of ads are like that lol. I think we're probably going to try the outback rebel as well. We dont have auto steer but just use the guidance. Have a s2 and love it but would like a screen and mapping. Would still like to pick up a good used STS but they're hard to find. At least they will still fix a STS. But the Rebel looks pretty sweet for the price of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ebay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...