88power

^x2

Apparently Robbie Robertson faced oppsostion to have Niel Diamond on the Last Waltz. 

"When I heard that Neil Diamond was going to play, I asked, 'What the **** does Neil Diamond have to do with us?'" Helm said in his autobiography

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/neil-diamond-the-last-waltz/

Neil was awesome 

• Like 2

Cool... and classic. Such a clean sound on this album. 

• Like 3

And now, for something completely different....

If you wish to sing along:

Oo bappa ee aah

mmm affe aah ooh

Oo appa ee oh

aah uppe ooh ee!

Mike

Ok, I'll be nice & post some country, today. Don't recall if these were posted before. Ran across the CD itself while cleaning & thought I would share a couple tracks.

Mike

• Like 1

The wife,dog and I went for a drive this morning to kill some time

I have seen this sign before but thought I would post it for the diehard The Band fans. Thinking of Seth in particular, 20 or 25 minutes from home in tobacco/ veggie area Rick Danko came from humble beginnings. Bills Corners is a dot on the map and actually not a prosperous looking place

image.thumb.jpeg.981739167daa0d5ed1df6731f679579a.jpeg

• Like 4

This is a long video, but worth it. One of my favorite things to do is to watch videos of what my music heroes are doing in their later, semi-retired years. Seeing them being "regular folks" and still playing the music that they love is humbling for all of us. Especially if they are as nice as Paul McCartney! I would like to spend time chatting with him, and not just about Beatles stuff.. just about "stuff".  I get along quite well with one of my more local music celebrities because instead of fawning over his latest song, I ask how things are going on his farm! 

• Like 3

Bubbles with Alex Lifeson👍

if anyone likes rock trivia before the Trailer Park Boys Bubbles ( Michael Smith ) was in a Canadian band called Sandbox.He is on  guitar in video 

• Like 2

Wow don't remember those bewitched episodes but she was it 2 decades before the first music videos ♥️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hardtail said:

Wow don't remember those bewitched episodes but she was it 2 decades before the first music videos ♥️

Gotta stick around for Joey Heatherton at the end.

She could take a soldiers mind off war for a bit🥰

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How can you not love Joe? That dude has absolutely been there and done that, probably even got the T-shirt and made a ton of great music along the way!

I don't mind Sheryl either.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DT Fan said:

How can you not love Joe? That dude has absolutely been there and done that, probably even got the T-shirt and made a ton of great music along the way!

Joe is of King Kool , I cannot imagine the last half of the seventies without him. Theres a bunch of videos on Youtube from this concert. absolutely amazing. The is the best Eagle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DT Fan said:

this just popped up and it was worth seeing again after many years, The wife even chuckled ,Joe explains Life's Been Good 😆

• Like 1