I heard this one on the radio earlier, I thought it was maybe Weird Al. Can't say I've ever heard the song or the group before.

• Haha 1

What opera singers do for fun.  William Bolcom on piano, Joan Morris vocals.                       “Lime Jello Marshmallow Cottage Cheese Surprise”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiIyvy417bqAhXPB80KHTBTAYAQ3ywwAHoECAsQBg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7tWuG2oPL3o&usg=AOvVaw0HK36elGSC2LkslXwHUwgy

Brian

I've heard this one before too but didn't know the group. She sounds a litttle like Grace Slick.

15 hours ago, 88power said:

….good choice ,88power...but for my money...(its not to much..!!.)...try Aaron Neville's     version......beautiful......I reckon, anyway......

Mike

• Like 1

Sissel Sings "Going Home" very country song that Hank Williams could have sung, by a singer with an operatic Soprano Voice. Backed up by musicians that actually can play music.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:33 PM, Atilathehun99 said:

Some make take offense to this because she isn't singin in Eing-Lish.

LR has stated that growing as as an American whose Mexican family came to America that peeps "sang in Spanish and spoke in English".

A voice of all-time that never will be equaled, in no matter the language.

Interestingly enough and relative to this forum, did you know that Linda Ronstadt's family ran a large IH dealership in Arizona?  Suzy Bogguss's dad was a machinist with IH, and more widely known, Neil Peart worked with his dad as a partsman at an IH dealership before joining RUSH and Paul Wallem's (Author of the Breakup) daughter is married to Melissa Etheridge.  There are other IH / famous musician connections, but those are off the top of my head....  Oh, and Zac Brown is a SCOUT fan....

ext9x.jpg

• Like 2

For Sunday a good rendition of an old hymnal classic. I loved this song growing up and these guys made it sound good in my opinion.

• Like 1