Farmall 806 Axle Clanking Noise

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction as far as finding and fixing the cause of this clanking noise.  Seems to be coming from the right side but it is hard to tell as it radiates throughout the rearend. Tractor moves fine except for this intermentent clanking and it is steadily worsening.  Here is a link to a video of it in the shop, rocking it back and forth with park lock engaged.

https://youtu.be/Bff6p8Xlf5M

The video picked up the sound really well.  Thanks guys.

is it me of does it look like on the side the guy is busing the axle cap on the of the housing dont look right! Maybe just the video!

I've dropped a park lever thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of times, and that sounds just like one with the spring loaded mechanism snapping into place.

What does it sound like if you disengage the park and spin it like the big wheel on Price is Right?

Rocking any model of this design will get a noise like that.. You are taking up the slack in several gears by rocking it... But, for an intermittent clanking, check the wheel hub to rim clamps! Seen it many times where they get loose and it will sound like the rear end is going!

I would agree jack it up and spin it by hand to try to pin point it. It is amazing how far noises will radiate through the castings. Last year I was trying to track a consistent knock in my wife's M as I drove it that I swore was coming from the front of the transmission, turned out it was a bad front wheel bearing but really sounded like it was coming from the torque tube the way it must have echoed up under the tractor.