So ya think ya got snow?

Wow, I'm all done whinin' about a little cold (-15) tonight and tomorrow night. I guess if you live out there you are into winter sports, what else could you do?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Now, imagine you were part of the Donner party. And you soon realize that the snow they were dealing with was not your midwest foot and a half variety.

But looking at those cuts in the snow, my grandkids and I could make some serious snow caves.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, dads706 said:

Now, imagine you were part of the Donner party. And you soon realize that the snow they were dealing with was not your midwest foot and a half variety.

But looking at those cuts in the snow, my grandkids and I could make some serious snow caves.

Foot n a half heck they get six inches at once here and the shut the state down

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Wow, I'm all done whinin' about a little cold (-15) tonight and tomorrow night. I guess if you live out there you are into winter sports, what else could you do?

Hibernate!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Late 90's Mount Baker WA. set world record with 95' accumulative snow fall. The ski resort was having to dig out the chairs daily to stay open for business. The incredible part was the Dam operators didn't drowned us out down stream that spring/summer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Baker_Ski_Area

• Like 3

Well, the good news is they'll have a lot of snow melt for water this summer.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a bit of a problem fitting this into the global warming template????

OH, Wait, my mistake, it fits the 'climate change' template better.......:blink:

Mike

• Like 2
6 hours ago, mikem said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else having a bit of a problem fitting this into the global warming template????

OH, Wait, my mistake, it fits the 'climate change' template better.......:blink:

Mike

Easy.  36 feet of frozen global warming

• Haha 1

Well, ya see, the warming causes higher evaporation, which makes the air humid and causes more precipitation.........???