Sign in to follow this  
Hydro70

Slickest looking International BS 1566 Ive ever seen, just check it out

Attention to detail is excellent and the paint looks like its still wet its so thick looking and everything on it was checked out and its got a new overhaul an clutch and TA so this tractor is almost as new as it was the day it left the factory back in 1976 just look at them pictures and this is one of the few times Ive noticed that the man doing the restoration even got the little lights to work above the shift lever so you can see them in the dark

sdfsdf.jpeg

img.axd.jpeg

bmbnmb.jpeg

bnmbnmbnmbnmbnmbnmbnmn.jpeg

bnmbnmmnbnmbnm.jpeg

gfghfghfghfg.jpeg

ghfgh.jpeg

ghfghfg.jpeg

• Like 5

I think that’s the same one somebody posted on here the other day. 

3 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

I think that’s the same one somebody posted on here the other day. 

Yes. Red Tractor Fever is good friends with the gentlemen who painted it. He posted pictures awhile back.

So? It certainly deserves to be reposted.

Only complaint I have is someone painted the outer part of the front rims silver. I would accept all silver, or all red, but painted that way it looks like a woman who has applied lipstick to her face in the shape of the lips she wants, not on the lips she HAS.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hydro70 said:

Attention to detail is excellent and the paint looks like its still wet its so thick looking and everything on it was checked out and its got a new overhaul an clutch and TA so this tractor is almost as new as it was the day it left the factory back in 1976 just look at them pictures and this is one of the few times Ive noticed that the man doing the restoration even got the little lights to work above the shift lever so you can see them in the dark

sdfsdf.jpeg

img.axd.jpeg

bmbnmb.jpeg

bnmbnmbnmbnmbnmbnmbnmn.jpeg

bnmbnmmnbnmbnm.jpeg

gfghfghfghfg.jpeg

ghfgh.jpeg

ghfghfg.jpeg

Where did you find the rest of those pictures Hydro? Red Tractor Fever didn't post that many. It even has the correct square flasher lights on the fenders. I can't seem to find them anywhere. 

Nice looker for sure. Maybe I can get him to paint some of mine! 

• Like 1

Is this the same one that sold at auction that @856 Custom posted pics of. Was rough, exhaust rotted out and engine siezed, etc. If it is this is a huge undertaking of a transformation

That's a nice job.But I don't care for the front wheels.They look like a Massey's wheels.

• Like 1

Bet it would look slick with a deluxe cab on it.  

19 hours ago, bitty said:

Is this the same one that sold at auction that @856 Custom posted pics of. Was rough, exhaust rotted out and engine siezed, etc. If it is this is a huge undertaking of a transformation

Bitty, that 1566 I posted on here in 2015 that I sold on auction time went close to Greenville Ohio. I've not heard anything about it since. However the guy who listed my stuff on auction time sent me a picture of it that the Greenville Ohio guy sent him with the engine half tore apart. I heard it was in bad shape. I took it as there was more to the story of why the people I got it from didn't care about covering the muffler. YET, at the day of the auction they said low hours on a reman engine. 👮

• Thanks 1

They have alot of nice little details they added that most leave off. The thing i hate is they left the cab split platform on instead of putting on an openstation platform. That would drive me nuts looking at it. The cab style pto lever catches my eye. Its totally different than stock. 

6 hours ago, Long Farms said:

They have alot of nice little details they added that most leave off. The thing i hate is they left the cab split platform on instead of putting on an openstation platform. That would drive me nuts looking at it. The cab style pto lever catches my eye. Its totally different than stock. 

That style PTO lever is for the real late PTO's that are down on the plunger for engage instead of up. As for the platform, those two piece jobs are WAY easier to put on and off with that shiny new paint, platform is correct width for an open station too, looks good to me.