International 1586 axle bearings

39 minutes ago, Nccattle said:

I am looking for the inner axle bearing and am having no luck finding any.  The part# is    ST3009 or L265D. Thanks for your help trying to get this 1586 back together

If you don't have a CaseIH dealer near by I would take the bearing to Motion Industries or Applied Industrial Technologies.  Also, an old school NAPA has the ability to order nearly any thing if you can wait.  I was able to order all of my expansion plugs through them for my H when most people didn't know the difference between an expansion plug and a freeze plug.  Worth a shot.  And if none of that pans out you can call Wells Equipment in Litchfield Michigan and talk to any of the parts guys as they are very skilled at working with older IH equipment and will do shipping with no problems. Phone # (517) 542-2376