41 minutes ago, td9inidaho said:

I'm so broke up here that I still use 6 gallon cans😀😀. Just recently picked up a 100 gallon slip tank for one of my trucks. Still installing the electrical portion

Be sure to put a hidden 'shut off' device somewhere in the wiring, so it don't get used as a "walmart service center":ph34r:

I use an alligator clip to hook/unhook from the battery, and since the hood only opens from in the cab........;)

Mike

• Like 1

I have a piece of wood about 4 inches by 3 with a notch from a knot that holds the nozzle open just right! Its a hand pump so any overflow is my own doing......

• Haha 1

Auto nozzles but they are not very reliable. Got to keep a close eye on them

• Like 3

Oh I'm a plonker.

Not filling the tank with a 20oz bottle. Doh.

I'm gonna try a stronger drink 🤣

• Haha 5

We have a fuel rock on the main storage tank and on the fuel tank mounted on the half ton we have a piece of pipe that fits.

6 hours ago, mikem said:

Be sure to put a hidden 'shut off' device somewhere in the wiring, so it don't get used as a "walmart service center":ph34r:

I use an alligator clip to hook/unhook from the battery, and since the hood only opens from in the cab........;)

Mike

Couldn't they hook to their own battery...?

Just now, ihrondiesel said:

Not if the clips are under the hood. 

Ahhh, now I get it. Ours just has a length of wire and clips, either run them up to the battery under the hood or on many pieces of equipment we can get to the battery on the machine we are fueling easier so we attach to that.