Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know this topic has been addressed in some form already, but I am still unclear about some specifics. I want to connect a loader valve to a 1981 IH 886. It has the supercharge line to the MCV from the end plate of the auxiliary valve stack. I don’t want to use the rear remote to power the loader. I would like to tap in to the tractor hydraulic system at the aux. valve under the right fender. Can I put a T in the supercharge line for supply and return the flow with a T in the larger line that enters the tractor rear housing below the valve stack? Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, striker782 said:

The 886 didn’t offer PPH hydraulics. 

Gotcha, I wasn't sure.


There is actually a TSB from IH that suggests deleting the supercharge line to correct certain issues. That tells me that it isn't totally necessary and I've deleted it on my tractor and used the outlet on the valve stack to supply a loader valve just like you're talking.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...