Sign in to follow this  
SD6788

Last 3688 built

Hey guys.  I was studying serial numbers and discovered that this might be the last one built.  Number 501 was first and they made 2,572 of them.  Added together you get 3073 as the last one built.  I bought the tractor after discovering it was the last one made.  I talked to the owner and he also confirmed that it was the last one to roll out the doors of farmall. Anyway here is the picture.  Hope you enjoy. 

IMG_2317.PNG

• Like 3

Wow nice find! You'll have to post up more pics when u can. Just curious where was the tractor when you bought it?

Nice

Nice. Now you have an excuse to search for #501 ;)

• Like 1

Looks to be in pretty good shape yet. Nice sleuth work. 

That's really cool! Did you purchase it from the original owner? It looks really sharp and well taken care of! I like the mirrors on it!

Do any of you guys know if number 501 is even around anymore?  Do any of you do trucking ?  Needs to go from Indiana to SE South Dakota.  

12 hours ago, SD6788 said:

Do any of you guys know if number 501 is even around anymore?  Do any of you do trucking ?  Needs to go from Indiana to SE South Dakota.  

Try calling Boomer Landt @ 641-751-2508, He might be interested in hauling for you

I probably saw that 3688 on May, 14, 1985, at the Last Farmall ceremony at Farmall.  There was the 5488 on cane& rice tires getting all the attention, the 1926 Farmall Regular,  and 4-5 other new and Almost the Last Farmalls all in a circle around the 5488.

• Like 1