The Dog Thread

KWRB

3 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

D36D6040-A088-4DEB-BFD9-64C24B09DA56.jpeg.66aa7f45af30eba54b9b77ffda7119db.jpeg

The little black one is still on some antibiotics so we shove the pills in hot dogs and there are several times where I have had to hold her mouth open and force the pill down her throat because she would eat the hot dog and spit the pill out

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

I'm amazed they let her in. Heck, I always get the hairy eyeball when I show up to the dentist in my mechanic uniform, even when it's not "that" dirty😀

Maybe it’s the Dentist/Vet office in one!!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

I'm amazed they let her in. Heck, I always get the hairy eyeball when I show up to the dentist in my mechanic uniform, even when it's not "that" dirty😀

It was their idea to have  her come in and watch and the whole office knows her. I go every six months and have never had a cavity. I even have all my wisdom teeth. Just lucky i guess because i don't do anything special to prevent cavity's.  Brothers and sisters same way

• Like 2

Zeus our yard guardian and ever faithful German Shepherd,  Xena the indoor "someone's in the yard alert" Chiweenie and our old Grizz the Collie/St.Bernard/whatever else who passed about a year and a half ago. She was one heck of a good dog!

20190311_195028.jpg

20211208_210319.jpg

20220811_170449.jpg

• Like 13