The Dog Thread

KWRB

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got this Aussie Shepherd a couple weeks ago.  I named her Killee so when she gets 1 year old I can drop that last e and add an r for KILLER.  I think she will be the meanest dog on this road and her brother Shadow (Great Pyrenees) will back her up.

IMG_20210615_143903231a.jpg

IMG_20210615_143848394a.jpg

20180218_202020a.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bigequip said:

I just got this Aussie Shepherd a couple weeks ago.  I named her Killee so when she gets 1 year old I can drop that last e and add an r for KILLER.  I think she will be the meanest dog on this street and her brother (Great Pyrenees) will back her up.

20180218_202020a.jpg

Great lookin' pups. Be fun following along as they grow!

40 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Great lookin' pups. Be fun following along as they grow!

The Pyrenees pounces on the Aussie and pins her down, so the Pyrenees stays out with the Geese.  The Aussie is in the house trying to destroy everything.  Their is nothing on the floors or 24" above that hasn't been moved as she can go from 1 thing to another in seconds.  No toilet paper in the bathrooms, tips over trash cans to pull out what she wants to destroy so I can pick it all up.  The cleaning lady was here yesterday and you would not know it.  I put her in a pet play pen and she crawled right out over the top.  I put her back in and she crawled out again immediately as I watched.

I put her in a dog harness and she got out of that twice so now she has a neck collar.  I am running out of ideas......

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigequip said:

The Pyrenees pounces on the Aussie and pins her down, so the Pyrenees stays out with the Geese.  The Aussie is in the house trying to destroy everything.  Their is nothing on the floors or 24" above that hasn't been moved as she can go from 1 thing to another in seconds.  No toilet paper in the bathrooms, tips over trash cans to pull out what she wants to destroy so I can pick it all up.  The cleaning lady was here yesterday and you would not know it.  I put her in a pet play pen and she crawled right out over the top.  I put her back in and she crawled out again immediately as I watched.

I put her in a dog harness and she got out of that twice so now she has a neck collar.  I am running out of ideas......

LOVE IT.

Man, I miss puppies ?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bigequip said:

I just got this Aussie Shepherd a couple weeks ago.  I named her Killee so when she gets 1 year old I can drop that last e and add an r for KILLER.  I think she will be the meanest dog on this street and her brother (Great Pyrenees) will back her up.

20180218_202020a.jpg

Dang.....they look like killing machines, already....:rolleyes:

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, sandhiller said:

10 hours ago, bigequip said:

That is a terrible thing to do to a cleaning lady

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Jet is a rescue we got about 7 years ago.  Best dog I've ever been around.  Absolutely will not sleep in his dog house unless it's close to and facing the back door of the house.

20200522_153610.jpg

• Like 6

10 hours ago, jobee1066 said:

Jet is a rescue we got about 7 years ago.  Best dog I've ever been around.  Absolutely will not sleep in his dog house unless it's close to and facing the back door of the house.

20200522_153610.jpg

I see he has an eye for quality when it comes to what he lays on.

• Like 2

We said that we were not going to do it again but we hauled this surrendered Frenchie home this evening. Owners supposedly called him Pablo but it doesn't seem to resonate with him so we tossing around new names. I was watching him and I like BerkIMG_2710.thumb.jpeg.67ff199cff58fa5778d9df4c1685e83d.jpegberk.jpg.cc286524d77685a31c87413e00ffeae0.jpgAs in Berkshire ?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

We said that we were not going to do it again but we hauled this surrendered Frenchie home this evening. Owners supposedly called him Pablo but it doesn't seem to resonate with him so we tossing around new names. I was watching him and I like BerkIMG_2710.thumb.jpeg.67ff199cff58fa5778d9df4c1685e83d.jpegberk.jpg.cc286524d77685a31c87413e00ffeae0.jpgAs in Berkshire ?

What an awesome face!

Congratulations!!!

• Thanks 1